EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ | Reviews

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

PEITA

Awesome app and great support. I had some doubts really fast and effective answered. My store look so much better after the app.

Little Puku

I really love this app. Looks great. I've needed to reach out to customer support twice (for things most people could probably fix themselves... but I'm not very techy), and they've been really helpful & quick to respond. Highly recommend.

Heliocare NZ

Great app if you have too much text to put in your product pages. Keeps the page tidy and still holds all the required information. Also great support :)

Thawaqa

The support team is super helpful. Tabs are easy to use and look super nice. Would recommend it to everyone.

Modern Crystal

Love this app and this team. They have been super supportive and helpful.

Would highly recommend them. Huge UI/UX improvement.

Serenity Wall Art

Great app and excellent customer service. I had a slight issue with installation, but the team were able to sort it out very fast!

Pond & Chaise

Took me so long to figure out accordion tabs, but this app made everything easy, hence the name. I will be using it on all of my stores, very well made and simple. Customer support is great too.

Strawberry Valley Prints Ltd

The App's great, easy to install and configure. It's great for space saving on product pages. Perfect for targeting mobile shoppers.

Anemone Swim

This is an amazing app and easy to use. The accordion tabs are amazing and great customer service. I would highly recommend!

Kandi Co Creations Ltd

I really like this app. Support is impeccable! The Nexus team helped us with fix something that had in hindsight nothing to do with the app.