EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

NINO BERRY

very nice

friends with frank.

Great app, installing it onto my second store now. Very user friendly and the instructions and help provided is great.

AMANDA PEARL

WONDERFUL!!! I couldn't believe that this wasn't part of a Shopify template, because it is such a great concept, but it isn't. We had our developer attempt to do something similar, but it just wasn't that great. EasySlide is so easy to use, looks great, and is worth the $. I tried the free things and if you run into any issues you are stuck without help. The customer support with EasySlide and the NexusMedia company has been amazing. They are fast, responsive, helpful, everything you want and need. We are very happy with this app, the ease of use, the people behind it, and how great it looks!

Rapteez®

This app has made my transition to the Shopify platform so much smoother. Super easy to use, and my product pages look so clean. Very happy with the NexusMedia Team.

southsideprintstudio

Where do I start. This is the app you're looking for. It has a modern aesthetic and the functionality has been well thought out. The support team are flawless. A true asset to Shopify. Thank you.

lindseyfoard

Totally obsessed with the EasySlide app! It allows me to completely customize the accordion on my product pages. AND the support team is incredible!! Definitely recommend it to all Shopify users!

JustDive

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Tetiana, Ilia, and the rest of the development team for all your help. Fantastic product that is easy to use, along with your amazing support and willingness to assist with custom changes puts you way above the rest of the app developers out there. I’d therefore definitely recommend you and this product.

'Choleture

I just used this app for the first time and it took less than 20 min. to learn the navigation and apply the widget to my products! I am highly impressed, honestly. This is about the 5th Tabs/Slider app I've tried to simplify my descriptions and I am beyond relieved I found it!

ARKETA99

the most quick support i had at my life ! thank you so much ilia :) you app is really good and i love it

Barnaby's Loft Wholesale

I wanted a simple yet flexible accordion to do the layout for my FAQ page. I tried a few and deleted them in minutes. They were just not easy and flexible, or they had just too much going on. The folks at Nexus Media (Tetiana you're incredible), really have a great app here. Had some hiccups in the beginning but it all was resolved within hours. My FAQs look great. It was easy breezy customizing the CSS to work into my site with the layout I needed. And my site is slowed down by extra code. Thanks Nexus!