EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Ross Watson Gallery

The customer service in helping integrate this app into a new theme was fantastic. Very responsive and had the issues fixed very quickly. It’s a great way to expand and organize the information on your product pages. Simple formatting in product descriptions made it fool proof to install

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

Mowtown Waldo Implement Inc

Grerat app for drop down menus on product pages. Amazing customer service. Ilia helped me to customize my accordion perfectly, free of charge, and totally went the extra mile! She is the best!! Thanks! :)

Evangeloom

The accordion tabs work beautifully with my website! Tanya and Illia helped me with all issues in a professional and friendly manner. Highly recommend!!

LilaLavanda

I love the way this app displays my product's info. Easy to use and it integrates with several other apps. Tech support (if at all needed) is fast and very attentive.

Ufalme Store

Support. Fast and Excellent!
I needed some custom work on the app for my product pages. These guys acted fast and customized the app as requested.
The app itself is excellent and worth much more as it will help much in conversions.
Thank you Nexusmedia.

TOPSTRING

I have to rate my experience as 5 star for 2 reasons. 1. Product is excellent for my site and adds value to UX in both products and FAQS. 2. Customer support is the best i have experienced on the shopify platform to date. Responses are swift, communication is clear and helpful and any theme config that was required was addressed and resolved in hours. Happy customer!

Car Key Chainz

Amazing app. Makes descriptions a lot more organized hence is helpful for customers to navigate through different description tags. The support team was extremely helpful in helping me configure everything from start to finish. Highly recommend using this app.

The Celtic Ranch

Customer service on this app was amazing. They answered within an hour and had us working in no time. The tabs look slick on the website, couldn't ask for a better app.

MyBeautyBar.co.uk

I used this app to make my page look cleaner and clear visually with information easy to find. Its exactly what i wanted and so easy to use. definately recommend this app. The support team were super helpful and always supported my questions which made it even easier.