EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OU

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Axistango 3

Very good app, and very good customer support. A++!

Toki Mats

Love this app and site functionality, and amazing customer support. Thank you!

Secrets Shh Australia

amazing customer service and the app works amazingly. Really cleaned up my FAQ section

Treasure Thrills

Great App. I was using EasyTabs before but so thankful to find an accordian style app that gave a nice cleaner look to my product descriptions!

Exact same functionality as EasyTabs, and the Customer Service is quick and will go above and beyond to help you!

Highly Recommend!!

Mixxci

LOVE this app!!

We were previously using EasyTabs (also by Nexus), and although that's a great app for what it does, we still needed to find a way to bring consistency to our product pages. Working with various sellers and vendors, there was just too much differentiation in the way product descriptions were displayed that really made our website messy, cluttered, and confusing with the tab layout.

This solves all of those problems by enabling a simple, clean, consistent experience throughout our website on desktop or mobile and really helps to condense the quickview on desktop. Highly recommend this app and it's support team!

Robautic

Love this app. Really tidies up your product pages.

Dmc Fashion Stylist

New but worked right away on my site.

Thank You DMC Fashion Stylist dmcfashionstylist.com

Huntbikewheels

Great app with great functionality. It really makes a difference especially on mobile! The team from Nexus Media is really professional and extremely helpful. I'd really recommend them to anyone out there!

Rugged Road Racing

Great app, great service. They made a custom change so I could use the app exactly where I needed it and did so in a very timely manner.

Agoy Live To Inspire

Does exactly what it does with a handful of features to adjust the accordions.

This app doesn't require any unnecessary permissions.

Fast and great support!