EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Car Key Chainz

Amazing app. Makes descriptions a lot more organized hence is helpful for customers to navigate through different description tags. The support team was extremely helpful in helping me configure everything from start to finish. Highly recommend using this app.

The Celtic Ranch

Customer service on this app was amazing. They answered within an hour and had us working in no time. The tabs look slick on the website, couldn't ask for a better app.

MyBeautyBar.co.uk

I used this app to make my page look cleaner and clear visually with information easy to find. Its exactly what i wanted and so easy to use. definately recommend this app. The support team were super helpful and always supported my questions which made it even easier.

Happy Dog Food

UPDATE,

Support reached out to me promptly, after this review, they had in fact emailed me but I guess it went to spam, so my apologies.

EasySlide & EasyTabs are both made by this developer. I wanted to switch between slide to tabs. I was told there would be no conflict yet there was, which thru a liquid error.

After several rounds of working on it the app developer finally got all the left old code removed and the app works great now.

Had an issue with this app conflicting with their easy tabs app reached out to support and never received a response

Half Human

Amazing app. the support is fantastic. i wanted to do some custom modifications to it to add my own size charts and reviews and they were only to happy to help.

BlissGirl

I needed something to organize my product details and this is perfect. I needed help installing it because of a conflict with another app, and they did it that day for me, happily and for free! Couldn't ask for more.

Zallacci

Tout fonctionne au top! Le service client répond en 5min maximum! Je suis super satisfait ça donne une personnalité à votre shop c’est parfait ! Merci !

Angelvicbra

It works well and meets my need!!

4knines

Incredibly easy to install and super easy to use. Had to contact help desk for quick question and received a fast and easy response to my question.
Thanks!

Metrojewelry

great app. I just installed it and it works as promised right away. the customer support team was very helpful with a small customization i requested. I have 500 SKUS to set up but check it out! www.lavarijewelers.com