EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

mobilelg

I used this app to add panel on my product page. It works as good as I thought and I want to emphasize here is the contact team helps me a lot!! I really appreciate this.

Pennsylvania Parks Fund

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great and makes life so much easier!! I tried doing that on my own and got no where. A few minutes after installing... I was good to go. Thanks!

Quick Update: They also have EXCELLENT support. You have questions, they will reply moments later with assistance. Love it!!

Orion Rack Cabinets

Pretty straightforward to use and excellent, highly responsive support if required. Nice look and feel FAQ page and easy to edit according to your own branding.

Van Isle Images

Great app to easily setup and customize Accordion style tabs to have a more mobile friendly site. Had some issues with the initial install but their quick response to my issue barely left me with any downtime. Would recommend.

Bright Empires

Location Australia

Super easy to use and makes my product page look so much cleaner and neater :)

IKU SHOPPING

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!

Rise of human

Location France

The app is very useful and flexible. The customer service is very nice, reactive and helpful. Very recommended.

BabaBing

Time spent using app About 3 years

This is a really useful app that reduces the amount of text on pages! The support is also really good and responsive! Ilia was brilliant in assisting me on a minor technical issue which was solved very quickly..

Luxe Lady Shop - Shoes Store

Location Serbia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I very honestly recommend this application for description tabs in product page. It solve a lot of visual complications in my shop. It works very very well. The Best rates belongs to their support team, they fixed a lot of details about that app in my shop very fast. All recommendations. I would like to give them 10* but only 5 is available :)

THE COLLECTIVE

The support team is super helpful. Tabs are easy to use and look super nice. Would recommend to everyone.