EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Tekitin Technology

Great app with even better support, got in touch and resolved my query within 10 minutes of submitting a ticket - highly recommended!

Jostina

I recently installed this app, and I love how easy it is to use and set up. There is no need for code and it integrates beautifully with my theme. If I have any questions, the customer support team is very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is thinking about installing it. I'm so glad I did!

The Wish Pixies

Great app for simplifying the information on product pages in a user friendly way. Great service when I had trouble working out how to use it - super quick and easy.

Wear The Peace

Awesome app and great and quick customer service looks great on our site and keeps everything organized

I Love Tunics

Lovely! little app that has served us well over the years at ilovetunics.com with no issues = highly recommend it

ActuallyCrypto

Exactly what I needed. After having tested 3 other similar apps (that were top rated), I have concluded that THIS is the one. A slick, clean, simple dropdown accordions for my product descriptions, like the ones you see on Nike or Gymshark (I dare say - even smoother than Gymshark). So customizable, yet simple to use at the same time. For real, spare them 5 bucks - because this is a great app that will save much time and remove many headaches for you and your customers. Loving it.

Lawoly

Sehr zufrieden mit der App! Macht was sie soll und ist sehr einfach zu bedienen. Mit ein wenig Code Änderungen habe ich die Position der Accordion Tabs verändern können.

Wicked Bride

Amazing customer service! I decided to give this a try during the free trial period, and I will definitely be keeping it once the trial is up. I had some issues during installation and the customer service team fixed all of my issues very quickly.

Home Style Wizard

Had an issue with functionality this morning but support sorted it very quickly and efficiently. The app is great for my store and the service has been brilliant too. Thank-You!

Cocoa Ooze

Installed and needed help, contacted support and it was quick and efficient. Thank guys for your helps! Great app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23