EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OU

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Love It Personalized

The app is very easy to set up. I found a small issue and it was fixed immediately after I reported it.
I used the static tab to contain the product form and needed help with creating a style specific to the one tab - I send a request to support and was provided with code that allowed me make the change.
Overall very satisfied - app work great and customer services is excellent!
Thank you!

Sleepy Panda

So easy to set up. Looks fantastic and does exactly what its supposed to do.
Quick customer service. They helped me with some quick edits. Recommend this app. Thanks

Heartblood Cacao

Working as expected. Very quick customer service. Looking forward to adding to product pages as well, as I've only used for FAQ so far

Kotomi Swim

Easy to use and exactly what we were looking for. Wanted to make a few changes with how the accordion looked on our FAQ page which was done almost immediately by support - amazing!

Very Important Pug

i've tried many apps for my description tabs and concluded this is the best. it's easily customizable, it loads fast and the customer support are awesome. i had some issues with the installation because i had remaining code from other apps and they were super helpful and cooperative.
i highly recommend using this app.

NOMINAL

Compacted my entire product page, got to finally CHOOSE where my item description goes, instead of just "above" or "below" my cart button. Absolutely must-have for your website. Insanely quick service to customize location and help I needed. Stunning.

Local business global reach

Awesome application.
Just got better with the latest update.
Kudos to the developers.
Check it in action at atlashrugged.com

CK Swagworks

There are a ton of apps offering this functionality, but they're all either hair-rippingly frustrating to use, or end up producing something uggos and icky in the end. I tried a bunch of different ones, and this is the one I stuck with. Thanks for being awesome, Nexus!

hunterandgatherfoods

This app is perfect for our needs in making product info easily digestible for customers - exactly what we were looking for and the help team go above and beyond especially with my umming and arrring with the app! Couldn't recommend any further! Jeff @ www.hunterandgatherfoods.com

Stone Relief

I had been researching for over a week straight on how to edit my site code to get an accordion style layout for my product and FAQ page. Then, based on a recommendation from a Shopify Guru, I came across this app. It literally could not be easier!

I'm definitely not HTML or CSS literate. But, I do have a solid foundation on how my store should look/feel and this app made it so amazingly simple to accomplish it. Plus, their customer service is incredibly responsive!

Hats off to the makers of this app! I will definitely be looking into the other offerings that they have.

Thank you so much for making and supporting such an excellent product!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18