Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
22 oktober 2023

AI ChatGPT is a great tool and I have learned a lot on web development.

Hunnia Kay Shop design
2 dagen gebruiken de app
13 februari 2024

I wish there was a way to do it in bulk instead of one product at a time or change the prompt. Aside from that, its good and I'll recommend if you have a few hundred products or want to add more description for variants of your skus

Furniture4Design
23 oktober 2023

Great app so far. Saving me loads of time. Speed the site up by reducing images. Overall, pretty darn good.

GeneralMeeky
17 minuten gebruiken de app
23 november 2023

I have not used the app as of yet just installed it.

STEP BACK LOOK IN LLC
3 minuten gebruiken de app
1 september 2023

works great, just running into issues with it putting the wrong description on products. Still a great tool for anyone in the E-commerce business.

Good Bad and Gag gifts
25 dagen gebruiken de app
6 februari 2024

Really helpful. Thanks. Only thing I would say is that they could change the description for similar products.

Random As Elle
19 oktober 2023

it is wonderfull and easy to use

ABIGAIL BEAUTY
Zweden
19 dagen gebruiken de app
17 november 2023

helpfull app

Gebeta Creative
21 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 23 juni 2023

I already had an account with chatcpt and absolutely love. I was very excited to see that it is now included with shopify. It has made it so much easier for me versus going back and forth to the site to copy and paste.
***update***I have already left a review but the app. continuously has a pop up asking to leave a review. It's very irritating. Original score was a 5.
Please fix the "write a review" pop up. It pops up after every 3-5 description generator. Shopify already has a similar program built in but t's not quite as advanced. However, this pop up is like an irritating fly making me want to delete this app. This is the 3rd time I have come back to update the review.

Mischa Lottie
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
14 juli 2023

Just started using and appears it does what it says it does! Neat little app! Will update as time goes on.

KW Consignment Inc.