Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 mei 2024

Really great app that saves hours of mind numbing work. It works brilliantly and the ability to bulk edit saves time. StoreYa are a company that really seem to be on the side of the user in helping you develop products that help you run your business more easily.

This app and the company behind it is highly recommended.

Kozeenest
Verenigd Koninkrijk
1 dag gebruiken de app
31 maart 2024

Awesome must get app, it does everything for you for free five stars.

Mr. Trendy Treasures
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
23 mei 2024

Very easy to use and effective, thus time-saving!

Smoodify
Zweden
7 maanden gebruiken de app
9 maart 2024

100% the Best So Far and Reduces Your Exhausted Hours of Work to Pretty Zero. Big UP

Petpulseportal
Zuid-Afrika
2 maanden gebruiken de app
12 mei 2024

This app is an amazing find, I can't believe it's free. It has everything you need to get your store noticed. It has many free app suggestions to help with whatever improvements you need. Everything I've done with this app was quick and easy, I would have been lost without it. Seriously, get this app.

Ruth and Jane
Ongeveer 22 uur gebruiken de app
9 februari 2024

Not gunna lie, this app rocks. I have to make a point to say that once you hit generate, you can then add it in one click to your product. You don't have to go into the product and copy and paste it. I am absolutely impressed.

Grounds & Gains
3 maanden gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

We have over 1000 items in our store, so writing a description for each is a time consuming task. This app is a great option, and it being free makes it even better. I wish it had bulk edit and the ability to add custom prompts.

Tiny Treasures
Ongeveer 13 uur gebruiken de app
14 mei 2024

This is a wonderful app! Use it all the time for product description and image optimize. Love this!

Loving EasyLife
Nederland
20 dagen gebruiken de app
29 februari 2024

I must say that this app has streamlined my workflow! It's really great to have options regarding the tone of the description as well as the option to edit wording. Thanks so much!!!

The Voni
15 dagen gebruiken de app
20 januari 2024

I am loving this app. So easy to use and gives long detailed descriptions. You can alter the Tone of the message to several handy options. You can also filter by collection which is very useful. Highly recommend!!

Kings Crown Jewel Boutique