Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 maart 2023

I love everything about this app, description are amazing, very easy to use, it will save you time. I highly recommend this app.

PinkPhulkari California
18 oktober 2023

Brilliant

Silverburl Pens
Verenigd Koninkrijk
16 minuten gebruiken de app
20 maart 2023

God bless this free app ! it's very perfomant and easy to use, description are seemingly real and accurate

FrillyPet
Frankrijk
2 april 2023

Where has this been my whole time operating as a clothing boutique??? Literally saved me an couple hours of work in a few short minutes. High recommend for all stores. This app is game changing!

Victoria Royale Boutique
28 maart 2023

Loving It so far!!! It seems to do a great job of rewording my boring descriptions for the better. Thanks so much!

Midnight Sky Sundry
10 februari 2023

Highly recommend getting the Product Description Wizard! Make product descriptions robust. So easy to use.

Jewelry Bubble
23 maart 2023

Simply a must have for any store owner it has saved me hours of work and the AI is really good making great SEO friendly Product Descriptions. Advise, don't go to fast and try and do them all at once, just one at a time or the AI gets confused and gives the same description to everything you've clicked in, so just take it slow.

Medusa's Garden & Gifts
Verenigd Koninkrijk
13 maart 2023

amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazin

EL BEAUTE
Egypte
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
12 april 2023

We love this app after 2 minutes of use. W are switching from our previous description app, because this one is so much easier to use. It saves much more time!

All Things Decorum
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
24 februari 2023

I use this app on sevral of my sites, It works wonderfully. I would recommend this app for any site wishing to have better descriptions

My MrCool Dealership
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app