4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to generate professional, unique, and detailed product descriptions that enhance SEO. Features like single-click description addition and quick, accurate results are valued. Some merchants, however, wish for a bulk edit and generate feature. It's recommended for new online stores, those struggling with writing product descriptions, and those needing SEO assistance. It's seen as a game-changer, boosting productivity and reducing tedious work.

March 9, 2024

it save months of hard work!

Orwa
Spain
17 days using the app
February 27, 2024

Good and reliable site to edit your products description.

ONE4ONE SOCIETY SHOP
About 1 month using the app
April 14, 2024

I would recomented this AP to others

NutritionAdvice
About 2 months using the app
March 16, 2024

Great easy to use app, saves lots of time.

The Dog Shop Warners Bay
19 days using the app
January 27, 2024

This is perfect and i love it! this saved me so much time. I was worried about how to write my descriptions but I'm so excited that I found this.

CraftyLilThing
3 months using the app
March 11, 2024

Very good app. Excellent Performance. Quick generation of product description.

Beauty Bot
India
21 days using the app
February 17, 2024

Great app so far. Just started using but works well!

First Impressions Clothing
17 days using the app
February 10, 2024

Love StoreYa, I keep coming back to the tools I didn’t realize they had.

UNDERCOVER DAD, LLC
29 days using the app
February 22, 2024

I recommend this app to any business owner. Not only do they come up with phenomenal descriptions but they save you hours of hard work. The time they save you is the time that you have to work on something else. I would like to use them for more projects.

DiGruttolo Products
About 6 hours using the app
May 8, 2024

Honestly, I've worked with a lot of product description apps for Shopify and this is by far the best one. It was effortless from the moment I installed it. It listed all my products(even the archived ones) and gave me easy to change descriptions that were better for my product than what I had already come up with.

While the regenerated version definitely reads better, what would be interesting to see is how that revised version ranks on a Google SEO score and what I can do to make it better - I wouldn't mind paying for it too.

Hybrid Garbs