Product Description AI Magic

Create magical product descriptions & more in one click :-)

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Darkest Hour Apparel

Time spent using app 6 minutes

I am really happy to of found this app. Its easy to use, super cute and fun, and is going to help my business so much. I look forward to using all of the features and new ones to come Thank you so much

Kaipo👙Kanani Bikinis & Swimwear

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 8 minutes

This app is really helpful for me, There are around 100+ products in my store and I write descriptions with SEO within a few minutes. Thank you. Highly recommended for everyone

Quality Sleep Mattresses

This app is well worth it. It'll generate very good descriptions and titles for your product and is a huge time saver. Their support is definetly on point and offer excellent customer service.

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC

As a dropshipper I have tried so many of these AI-driven description generators and this one is one of the best! I'm actually very impressed by the high-quality descriptions generated by this AI. I'll definitely be keeping this app!

Paltar

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 2 minutes

The descriptions generated are convincing. I tried another app too but this app was better than the others.

NerdyBuys

The product descriptions are amazing! This app is great, so easy to use, very much productive and the results are more than excellent!

Dear God Are We There Yet

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Fantastic app! easy to configure and excellent customer service. Very fast customer service and support. Would highly recommend it!

Niagara's Honey

"Yodel ‑ AI Product Description" is a very effective app for generating product descriptions. It will increase our productivity and reduce our waste of time. I highly recommend this app.

Cosmetic Pro

a great app for generating product descriptions. such kind of app was missing from Shopify app store great work by team developers.

Bee's Nest Gadgets

Highly recommend! the description generated by this app was super awesome. It's easy to use and works really fast...

Previous 1 3