Magical Product Descriptions

One click product description & content marketing with AI!

Price: Free

Green Bonsai

Location Israel

Super impressive. This app is a game-changer. You just choose a product with a block of text and get a perfect version of it. Highly recommended.

May 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the lovely review! I'm so happy to hear you found our app useful. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything I can do to help! 🙏
- Yoav

United-Deluxe

Location Germany

Such a cool App. Its the solution for many of my problems. The support is outstanding and very fast. thanks a lot!

May 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're really happy to hear that our app has been helpful for you and that you've had a positive experience with our support team. We appreciate your feedback and we'll continue working hard to provide an excellent service.

Boolynook.Shop

I really don't know how they make it, but those product descriptions are amazing! This app is great, so easy to use, very convenient, and the results are more than excellent! I am in love!

May 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying using our app and that you love the results! We work hard to make sure that our app is easy to use and provides great results, so we're glad to know that we're succeeding in doing so! Thank you again for your lovely feedback, it means a lot to us!

AYURVEDA ASSOCIATION

Great app, easy to configure and excellent customer service. Very fast response to any questions. Would highly recommend!

May 8, 2022

We're so glad you're enjoying the app and our customer service! Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it.

Mimmie's Shop

Fantastic app! Extremely easy to use, a great base for the ads.
I was especially impressed by the fact that he made a perfect, grammatically correct copy of the product description in the Serbian language for my other shop! Bravo!

JEMMA RUSSO

I love the app! the product descriptions look nice and clean.
Also very good support. Definitely recommended!

Gimalu Wellness

Very Great experience, highly recommended. It helped me to for AI based copywriting for descriptions and ads.

Figured'Art

The app is very easy to use and a great time saver. It provides a great basis for Facebook Ads. We edited the text a bit, but we could have used the AI text in its original form as well.

HART SHATSU

Great app! Especially for improving SEO writing like (Meta titles & descriptions) and writing a Facebook ad copy! I am genuinely amazed. I highly recommend it to every online store owner. It’s a must!

Eurekaonline

This App is very fantastic! Their AI is just super and has 99% accuracy in product description. I recommend it to everyone. It has been improved to copy description automatically to Shopify.

Previous 1