Toggle Description

Toggle Description

by ScreenStaring

Toggle long descriptions via "show more" and "show less" links

Make Memento

Wow! This app is perfect, and even more importantly, the service and help from the team is first class! We had a query about a customisation to fit our website, and Skye came back to us immediately and provided assistance with the install and custom edits to make sure it was flawless. We were also really impressed that Skye took the time to notice other aspects of our website that may be affected by the app and ensure that they would all work in conjunction with each other. The app works brilliantly and we no longer have the issue of a ridiculously long product description page! Thank you so much!

Arketicom

If I could, I would give 10 stars, especially for support! Really Skye is incredible helpful and responsive. This is a simple tool but it allows you to do what it promises. I suggest the tool that you can see applied on our e-commerce https://it.arketicom.com and i surely recommend the customer support experience! Thank you

Evergreen Promotions

I contacted support regarding using on collection pages.

I added a class to the collection page description

like class="product-single__description" and it worked.

However, It would be really nice to toggle this feature on/off for collection pages independently from product descriptions with a different character amount. Support's response was this.

To work on the collection page enter the following into the Description selector field:

.collection-description

Do you want this to work with the product page too? If so remove the HTML

with the product-single__description CSS class from around the collection description and set the Description selector field to:

.collection-description, .product-single__description

The character/word count you enter will apply to both the collection and product pages. We are working on separating this and adding an explicit option to "toggle collection" and/or "toggle product" description.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the valuable feedback.

Toggling the product description independently of the collection description is something we've had several requests for. Since this has become an important feature for our users we will be adding this functionality soon.

Usually one can toggle the collection or product description without having to modify the site's theme. Our support team is always here to assist via phone or email.

Mbmcity

wow wow wow
this app is amazing, We got over 5000 products and editing each product description was stress. This app deserves to cost more !

I wish Screenstaring next App to be generating unique product titles to boost store SEO

THANKS ONE MILLION TIMES
www.mbmcity.com

Calisbur

Great App! I like to give a lot of descriptions on my products but I want the give my customers the option to view some or view all and this app is perfect. The support is fantastic and very nice. Highly recommended!

Lingerie Ponto Com

Muito bom aplicativo ideal para produtos com descrição longo nota 10

Elivana Accents

I looked for a year for an app like this and when I found it I thought I was dreaming. This app took away a lot of headaches from me-- I'm so glad I found it. Their customer service is absolutely great!. Skye, went adobe and beyond to accommodate my custom website to this app. My long text is hiding and my website looks clean. Take a look www.elivanaaccents.com. Really, I don't have enough words to complement their service. I recommend this app, it's super easy to install, is very inexpensive and it really works like magic. Thank you Skye