Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

Morecambe Gas Showroom

Morecambe Gas Showroom - The support from NexusMedia is first-class. We would highly recommend this app based on price, support and customisation.

Pet Loverz

Excellent app and customers service. Customers support is doing wonderful job. Fast response. App is easy to use, very handy.

LAVI HOME

i used the app , very easy to deal with it, and the team is ready to serve quickly.
Much appreciation and respect

healthybodco

good app, easy to use, great support. good app, easy to use, great support. good app, easy to use, great support.

Luminbeam

I used this app for all my websites, and it works so great! Customer support is very responsive! Would recommend it.

Shopbagno.it

Semplice da installare, facile da configurare ed usare. Chiesto aiuto al supporto per una personalizzazione e hanno subito esaudito la mia richiesta!

701 Hoodies

This app is amazing. No better app to get tabs on your product page. Easy set up, easy to design, and looks great!

Cannon Sound And Light

This is an app that we could not live without. It looks and functions great. NexusMedia's support also is second to none!

Aura Cosmetics Company

I purchased this app to help me organise my product page content into tabs. Its super easy to use and provides your page with a simple, easy to read and a professional finish. I was also having an issue with displaying highlight icons on my product page in the correct place, so i reached out to the Nexus team via email and they had the matter resolved for me within hours. Great customer support. Highly recommend this app, can't believe how cheap it is and how good the service is.

Bet and Rose Body Care

Using this app to make accordion tabs gives my website a clean and polished look. Makes my website easier for customers to navigate and find what they are looking for faster.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81