Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Fifty Shades of Intimacy

This was so easy to get going. Tabs are something you might want to add to product description without have the description run long. Example PRIVACY POLICY is a tab, same as WHY US? is another. I think its a must have and at $3 a month, crazy not too.

CopterShop

Like most of you, I'm far too busy to write reviews. However, I made an exception.

Here goes: this product stands out because of the excellent support, easy interface, and low monthly cost. The Shopify theme I use has native support for tabs already, but it requires clunky manual editing and destroyed any WYSIWIG editing on my product pages, so I gave up and looked for a new solution. "Product Description Tabs" caught my eye with the customizable dynamic heading usage (we chose H6, you can choose whatever you like or just use all static tabs the same for every product) to turn any heading into a tab. This allows my employees to just write the descriptions and not worry about the coding, and I don't have to stress about something getting out of whack because someone (one of the many non-coders on our staff) ended a tag at the wrong place.

We've been using this only a few weeks, but the product is simple enough that we'll be able to quickly backfill all our products with tabs and have the whole store tab-i-fied in a month. We've already contacted the developer once for advice on a customization/workaround with our theme and I received a very helpful response in about 6 hours. On the weekend. Holy tabs, Batman.

In sum, you can pay the monthly fee for this product for 3 years and total up to the fee for about ONE HOUR of a Shopify developer's time here in Seattle. Can any dev you know add a simple H6-tag tabs solution to your theme in less than an hour? If so, please send them my way, because they're obviously the best Shopify coder on the planet. For everyone else that would pay hundreds of dollars to have this feature custom built, just buy this app instead.

Thanks for making such an awesome product guys. Our drone product pages thank you!

OTAA

My old tabbing system was a little clunky, not versatile and did not have many features.
This one is literally the easiest and best tabbing application out there.
It integrates yotpo review/shopfiy reviews in a clean no mess sort of way.
It has lots of flexibility in terms of customizability.

But most of all - the team who supply support are beyond awesome.
Can not recommend this enough.
Check out OTAA.COM for how well these guys integrated in.

Thanks guys!

Allergy Free Me

Excellent App! Outstanding Support from Denys! Product Description Tab app is designed to integrate easily with YotPo Product Reviews and also Shopify Product Reviews. A feature I can't live without! I decided to go with YotPo because of their auto "send review request emails" feature. "YotPo Product Reviews" support was poor compared with Nexus "Product Description Tab" support however.

Update: Sep 9, 2016 after migrating to a new theme that needed to be input manually by Denys. Denys was on top of it again and had my tabs up and running just hours after I contacted him. Again, love this app and the product support can't be beat!

Nutriodol Supplements ®

one of the apps you can go without

MA PR SALES

Great App excellent work 10 starts.Fast and great stile

Modern Market

Just got this app and I'm already loving it. It's important for my customers to have all the product information and this app makes that so convenient and I know it will save me hours in the future. I needed help with the install and they were super quick to get back to me and help me out.

If you have a store, then you need this app!

Alchemy of Bliss - The Shop

Wow! Immediate developer help for a few issues related to my theme and in making this app work. And done within record time. I'd recommend this app, and this developer, to anyone. I'm very happy.

Reina Organics

Amazing app, outstanding support!

So easy to use, I recommend it to everybody who wants to use tabs in their product description.

WearableStore.es

Una experiencia genial, sencilla y de gran calidad. Los productos en mi tienda han mejorado mucho. Gracias