Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Strawberry Fields

Best customer service! They have FB messenger support and were really helpful with my problems. Definitely recommend♡

NutriFlair

Very user-friendly and does the job completely and effectively. If you are like me and don't like spending too much time dealing with your website setup, but you still want to get it done well, I highly recommend Easy Tabs.

BOMBAY HAIR

fabulous keep my products so clear and organized! Will be checking out more of their products for sure!

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

just as the name says easy tabs. Customer service has been extremely helpful for customizing for my theme. Thank you

Misfits

This product made my product descriptions so much neater! It is worth every penny! The support team is really helpful and responsive as well. I asked the team to help me move the tabs below my Add to Cart and Buy Now buttons and Ilia did it very quickly!

Lillagunga

One of the top3 apps here, no doubt! Very well made, reliable and value-adding. Varm recommendation.

Handapur

very good great and not expensive , easy to use it really improves the look of the site. i keep this app forever

outlands-temp

This app has solved my tabs need and it is super customizable. The best part: support. They answer super fast and solve your issues in minutes. I recomend this product 100%

LUXURY OF LIFE

SO FAR I SEE IT BETTER THAN MOST APPS AROUND HERE, BEEN USING IT FOR A WEEK AND YEAH IT CAN IMPORTS BY BULK IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR. YOU GET A WEEK FREE TRIAL BUT I WENT AHEAD AND GOT THE PACKAGE FOR $5 A MONTH IT'S DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY.

BRAVE BRAND™

Great plugin, simple and easy to use. Their customer service is top notch and always willing to help! A must for any Shopify site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67