Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

themadstore

App is very intuitive and and helps you leverage your shop design to customer specific need. The team is very supportive and prompt.

Manuka Essentials

What a super helpful team of people - they respond rapidly, helped me to make custom changes in no time at all, and did it with a supportive and helpful attitude. Couldn't ask for more - thank you!

Strawberry Fields

Best customer service! They have FB messenger support and were really helpful with my problems. Definitely recommend♡

NutriFlair

Very user-friendly and does the job completely and effectively. If you are like me and don't like spending too much time dealing with your website setup, but you still want to get it done well, I highly recommend Easy Tabs.

BOMBAY HAIR

fabulous keep my products so clear and organized! Will be checking out more of their products for sure!

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

just as the name says easy tabs. Customer service has been extremely helpful for customizing for my theme. Thank you

Misfits

This product made my product descriptions so much neater! It is worth every penny! The support team is really helpful and responsive as well. I asked the team to help me move the tabs below my Add to Cart and Buy Now buttons and Ilia did it very quickly!

Lillagunga

One of the top3 apps here, no doubt! Very well made, reliable and value-adding. Varm recommendation.

Handapur

very good great and not expensive , easy to use it really improves the look of the site. i keep this app forever

outlands-temp

This app has solved my tabs need and it is super customizable. The best part: support. They answer super fast and solve your issues in minutes. I recomend this product 100%