Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Dapper Dripper

This app makes your product pages look professional. The tabs integrate seamlessly and add the extra depth you're looking for on a product page. Most importantly the customer service support team is awesome. I had an issue where the tabs weren't displaying correctly due to the theme I had installed on my store. I sent a request at 2AM PST (late night working) and wasn't expecting assistance until the next day. However, Tetiana reached out and solved all my issues by adjusting the code on my theme, all within an hour! Great product, even greater team - highly recommended.

beardandbonesuk

Works well, great customer support. As my theme was did not install, they had to manually fixed it. They did it within 24 hours of installing and on a sunday. Very pleased.

Tonina Marie

This is the perfect app for description tabs. I use it to separate between product descriptions, size charts, washing instructions and shipping information. The installation was prompt and the navigation is easy. The design of the finished tabs looks better than other apps I've seen. On top of that the price is reasonable and the customer support is outstanding. Shoutout to Ilia for the quick and friendly replies

One American Store

Incredibly simple app that is saving me time and patience

Vitality TOP

App is ultra easy & intuitive. Makes the site look a lot more professional!

Their customer support is freakin phenomenal. They answered my emails within 30 minutes and fixed the issues within another 30-40 mins. Prompt to reply!

Casino Threads

Excellent app, does exactly what is says on the tin. Very simple to add tabs etc once you the hang of it.

TOPstring.co.uk

I highly recommend this app. Works swiftly with all updates and the support team are great. Another great app from NexusMedia!

masonk

Easy to install and navigate. Excellent customer service, I had a small issue and they resolved it in matter of hours!

Rhythm CBD Infused Seltzer

Easy Tabs has been great so far, really cleaned up my product pages, and when I encountered an issue, it was resolved within 24 hours.

Rejuvenated Skin®

Very good app and support team! Sent them a mail regarding some problems and they Immediately helped me out!