Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Potter French

This App is outstanding! My store looks so organised and user friendly ever since I installed it. It's so easy to use and works brilliantly. I had a new theme installed a few days ago and needed help getting the new theme to work with the App. I emailed support and Den got back to me straight away and got it set up to work perfectly with the new theme. Support is brilliant and I'm so happy I installed this App. Thank you!

Appiaspanomade

I had an amazing support service from Denys. I have been contacted in less then 2 hours and had regular support until my problem was fix ( within few hours). The apps does exactly what we need and I appreciate that the design is so seamless.
I recommend

Kentest1

A fantastic app!
Easy to use, great support and great results. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to really improve every page of their site. The support that Den gave spoiled me. Everyone should give support this well.
I just hope my competitors do not find this app! It is too good to share with them. For everyone else - get it, you will love it.

Aristoties

This app is amazing. Simple and easy to set up. I had some minor issues in the beginning but it was all sorted by the amazing customer service. Thanks

Kaypatrice

I love the features of this app, and the customer service is really great. I had an issue at first because another app that I have was apparently interfering with it. I communicated with Den, and he very nicely helped me to sort out the issue.

Gr8grab

awesome app, is def a one-click install and it works brilliantly!!!

A Bundle Of

A great app, easy to set up and it looks good on our website www.abundleof.co.uk. Particularly like the accordion view on mobile.

Poppy Smooches

This is a great app. It is easy to setup and the product tabs look really good. Just what I needed!

Furnish 23

Great app, did exactly what we needed. Customer support was fab too. Highly recommended

Shop The Green Life

This app is extremely useful and definitely worth the money. My product feed pulls in tons if information and has the descriptions, ingredients and directions as well as the disclaimers all bunched together. This app helps me organize all of my product information so it's visually appealing and easy to navigate.

Unfortunately for me, I have so much product that I have only been able to cover a few categories thus far but I am so happy that I found this app!

It's so simple to use and the customer support is great.