Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

JuneLoveLLC

Love the app!
Their customer service is the best. Thank you so much for your quick response I was able to create the tabs in minutes.

Paw-Purr-Ever

Made my store look so much cleaner. Support was very helpful too! I encountered a problem their tech team was quick to assist.

URBANE JEWELRY

This app is so easy to use and the customer service is great! They responded quickly and provide very detailed explanations to all my questions. I had an issue I couldn't resolve myself and they helped me right away. Thanks!

Official USA Hedgren Store

Easy to set up. I had one small issue with a theme I had purchased and their support is very responsive. They had it worked out within 30 minutes.

Health Onwards

This app is amazing. The support team is excellent. I wanted to add the static tab for a third party review app. The team promptly helped me out. Their work was fabulous and up to the mark. Highly recommended!

RightShield Supply

Does exactly what it says it does. Super easy to use. Had a minor custom request where I wanted to display the tabs below the product images, instead of where the default product description goes on the right. Emailed support and they did some work to make that customization for me.

esimple

Very good customer service. Installed the review widget in the tab for me and did respond fast on my mails

Huckleberry Style

I had a lot of script on my store from a couple other apps, and it seemed to trigger a small quirk within my easy tabs. I reached out to them and within 12 hours they had it fixed. I say that time frame because I reached out to them during their non-business hours, and they still got back to me quickly to get my product-page-link and to ask for admin permissions so they could make necessary updates. Grateful to work with businesses (apps) like this. Thank you.

HAMA Organics

Great app and great customer service. Even on free trial asked to implement a new review app function and the guys did it in less than a day. Easy 5 stars.

Sweat Industry Apparel

So many options in terms of customizing. Really great app and easy to use. Customer service otherworldly! Ilia was patient, knowledgeable and quick with the difficult requests I had. Thanks again, highly recommend!