Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Comprasmax

Very simple to set up and use! Definitely does what it promises to do. Only limitation I have found so far is the cap on static tabs (currently 5). However, they will be adding more in the next few months so that will not be a problem anymore. Most importantly, their customer service is phenomenal! They always go out of their way to help and respond very quickly.

French Press Coffee

Great support. We use Product Description Tabs for few months right now. Week ago we switched to new template which require simple changes but I don't have dedicated developer. So I did contacted Product Description Tabs support and they was able to customize my template with Product Description Tabs very quickly and professionally. I think it's great that you can rely on this guys. If you need tabs you need to consider Product Description Tabs for sure.

Greatrads

Great product. Really simple to use. Has helped displaying products on our website with more information. Would recommend.

Vidcat 3

Great App for our product pages. Simple to use and customize with excellent support from app developer. Highly recommend.

Coctail

Best among all the 'Tab' apps available at Shopify.

- This Apps work seamlessly with no trouble at all.
- Supper fast Support. In our case they supported during weekend.
- Best among all the 'Tab' apps available at Shopify App store.
- We needed some customisation and these guy just did it very quickly.

You can check this App up and running at our store at www.coctail.in.

Fit For Sultans

Works as advertised and great support when you need it!

Motogateway

Great plug-in for my store, creates more room to get my message across, with an easy to use format that looks clean and fits the theme of my online store.

Crosschic

We were looking for a simple solution to change the production description tabs and this APP it's the solution. It's very simple and with a lot of features. In CrossChic.com we use it from the birth to manage the product description tabs and put in bottom important informations about sales.

Good job!
-Valeria

All Made In Australia

Tried some other Tab apps but should have gone to this one first. Had some issues about where I wanted the Tabs to appear but with fantastic support from Den all now is running smoothly and I am a happy subscriber. Thanks Den for all your help.

Livelobikerental

Very easy to use product and very helpful staff. Highly recommended.