Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Brick And Mirror Beauty

App works awesome!! I made a change to my theme and the new theme was causing the app not to work like it once did. The developer responded quickly to my email, and logged in to fix the issue for me.. The best customer service I have experienced in dealing with developers.

Sweet Paper Shop

Excellent app! Seamless integration and easy to use. Tech support was quick at responding to questions and changed the fonts at our request to match the fonts on our website. Thank you!

Ace Of Luxury

The app is just great and the customer service is excellent!

Nocticstore

A must need tool for if you want to add a decent amount of information to your products. Initially the app had a little bug, and it didn't fit perfectly in my theme, but Den was super reactive, and worked until I was 100% satisfied!
Great app, and amazing support! Thanks a lot!!

Ryan Veras Store

I am very happy to have Production Description Tabs app,it helps me a lot. Plus, i have personal question on this app,so i tried to get them for help,they replied me very soon, and fix my problem very fast, i am so appreciate for that. Thank you very much.

Essenzza

Most of us can do a little bit of code.. but do yourself a favour and don't attempt TABS. Just instal this and it makes life super easy. Laying out your product descriptions into relevant sections really improves the user experience and makes life super easy for customers to go straight to what they want to refer to .. features, ingredients.. keeping it all compact is crucial and really neatens up mobile layout etc.

I'm a conversion freak and so having a neat theme and as much tightly laid out product details above the fold will increase my sales. This totally allows me to write a lot of content about a product but for it not to be all the way down the page.

Denys was really helpful .. and on a Sunday too! My theme wouldn't allow instant access to the app but Denys helped me out really fast.

Realistically tabs should be built in and they will be one day, but for now I'd highly recommend this app.

nb if you want to see one cleaver trick this app allowed me to do see here:

It allows me to neatly frame a video widget inside my product tabs, really neatly not like when on the page normally ... more customer engagement results,

Capture Your Action

Tabs should be a basic feature built into Shopify, but since it's not, this has app has keep my site neater. Very easy to use, with some basic customizing. Great app.

Rmid

The description tabs allow us to have the necessary information under each product without making the page look too busy. They load fast and are easy to implement. Customer service is excellent!

UPDATE: Den provides exceptional customer service! He took the time to add our reviews widget to the tabs on our new theme and was extremely fast at getting back to us. Couldn't give this app higher praises!

Babymira

Working perfectly. Load very fast and natively integrated with our theme.

Retrogression

This app is perfect, really easy to integrate into product descriptions and I'm not finding it to be "buggy" at all. Plus, the support has been amazing and Denys has been extremely helpful in helping me customize the tabs to fit the look and functionality of my site.