Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Pure Nutriscience

You guys rock! This app is EXACTLY what we need - works exactly as we hoped it to work - love that the data resides within the product description / site - fantastic! AND we appreciate the rapid customer support - got us up and running very quickly!!! Thank you!

Skorecandle

I have been using this app for a year now and can easily give it 5 stars. Den and his team have knocked it out of the park with their app and their support. I have made so many website changed over the last year and Den has accommodated us every time with lightning fast support. This app works out of the box and has so many additional features packed in it. Thanks so much for such a great experience!

Architectural Decor

Excellent easy to use app, you can also use it in conjunction with shopify reviews. I have a custom theme and Denys installed the app for me within 24hrs.

Indi Retro

5 stars! Excellent app. Really easy to install and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Support is pretty amazing too, with speedy response and helpful suggestions.

This app should be offered as standard with all Shopify themes!

Highly recommended

AJ
Indi Menswear

Aqualiv

Product Description Tabs is worth far more than $3 per month. It looks great. It works out of the box. And building tabs in my products is now just as simple as typing in the product description.

I crammed a content slider into one of my tabs and it didn't quite work. Turns out it was a problem with my slider code, but the developer went above and beyond to make it work for me.

I'll give a great app four stars. Five stars requires fantastic support. Product Description Tabs is five stars and beyond. You won't be disappointed.

Lionetteny

Absolutely fantastic app and amazing support. This app is a dream!

Sticker Whale

I love this app! This is the 2nd store I have installed it on, and both times this app worked great and looks great on both of our sites.

I had a little trouble figuring out what I did wrong on the second store's install, and Denys and the Nexus Media people helped me out by installing the code correctly for me, and within 24 hours. They were very helpful and friendly while helping us out. These guys are great and the app is excellent! It definitely worth the $3 a month!

Boysdancetoo

Love these guys! Customer service and support is fast and awesome. And the app rules. It's really helped us include all the details we've been wanting to include on our product pages without it looking like mania :) Yay!

Beka Co

Fantastic app that really made my product pages a lot more user friendly and by allowing me to break up my content into an organised fashion.
The support I received from Denys in assisting me with customising this app to suit my needs was impeccable - always timely responses and always willing to go above and beyond to help meet my specifications - for someone new to Shopify who is not familiar with HTML this level of support is invaluable! Thanks Denys - I never expected such incredible support from an app that only costs me $3/month!

Lunaroad1

SUPERB application with beyond superb service!

We HIGHLY recommend Product Description Tabs to simplify information in the most commercially user friendly method possible.

Denys and the Nexus Media team are a DREAM!

Fantastic!!!!!