Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Alchemy of Bliss - The Shop

Wow! Immediate developer help for a few issues related to my theme and in making this app work. And done within record time. I'd recommend this app, and this developer, to anyone. I'm very happy.

Reina Organics

Amazing app, outstanding support!

So easy to use, I recommend it to everybody who wants to use tabs in their product description.

WearableStore.es

Una experiencia genial, sencilla y de gran calidad. Los productos en mi tienda han mejorado mucho. Gracias

Fit for Vikings

The app does everything promised! Easy to use and set things up. Would have liked a bit more control for the looks and feel for the tabs, maybe option to select if I wanted tabs or accordion solution, but for most I think the app has the controls that are needed.

However it is the customer service that I am most impressed with, needed a little help and got that straight away, solved things in a professional manner. Keep up the good work Shopifier!

Yummy Bazaar

Love how easy it is to use the app! Most importantly, great customer service. Thank you Den for troubleshooting the issue for us!

Petal & Post

I switched over to this Product Description Tabs App after too many headaches with the "other" tab app. I learned that having the content of the product native in the Shopify product description field is critical for SEO. A key benefit of this app. It also does not restrict you from duplicating your product and carrying over the content seamlessly if needed. It is super easy to use and Den offers prompt support which is everything when launching a store. The tabs are easy to style just how you like and look great. The only part I wasn't keen on was the wrap around border, which I arranged to have restyled with ease. This app saved me countless hours of work I must say. I called it the lifesaver, considering I have close to 1000 SKUs in my store! Big thumbs up from me!

Eleanor Rose

Great app! Very easy to set up and creating tabs is super easy.
Made a huge difference to the product page.

KikiCloset

SO Happy with this app! We've tried so many apps from the app store and been disappointed in the execution. This app does exactly what it is designed to in the most simplistic way. It's truly a godsend for us. Thanks so much!

Alban Football

Awesome support by their team! Very quick, and always willing to fix any problems I had. The app does everything it states.

Bona Fide Skin Care Products

Awesome app - looks great and makes a big difference to how professional the product page looks. Support is GREAT!! I might be a little simple and couldn't get the app to work even though the instructions are simple.... So I emailed support and Den got back to me in 24hours and explained it great - it's working! Definitely highly recommended.