Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Dr Gus Nutrition

This app has made having product tabs so easy. Support have been brilliant and personalised it to exactly what we wanted also.

Gothikco

I love this app because it leaves my product pages looking neat and tidy. While updating a new theme the installation glitched - they immediately reached out to fix the issue - top notch tab app, and top notch service :)

ACE SECURITY CCTV

Had some trouble with setup but support was quick to get my going on my way. Great app, and fantastic support :)

Natural Skin Junkie

I love this app. It is so easy to use and it does exactly what it says it does. It's easy to learn in no time at all.

Zasop

This team continues to impress me. Not only do they have a great product but they actually take the time to help you with any and all questions and inquiries. The team even went into my store, looked at my code and made code changes based on a customization request I had...This what true customer service looks like!

Modern Minds

This app is totally necessary in ecommerce. It increases potential buyers confidence by 100000% and make look your product page really professional. A must-have, for the 5$/month!

Emma Allen

The tabs make my website really neat and organized, Support is great. I am very satisfied with this app!

Nuclieus

Excellent service. I had a custom request and it was handled within an hour. Totally recommend the app, super easy to use as well.

Health Boss

Quick action on support, will be testing it out. I'm still on day 1 and I haven't really expored full features yet

Fantastick_DEMO

Best support I've come across in a while. Fixed my my issue within a few hours. Would definitely recommend!