Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Avah + Serafin Baby Geschenke

I like this app today a bit more than at the beginning of my store 5 years ago. Cause the user surface looks cleaner and the handling is much easier. The price is a bit at the limit but okay.

Metalvine

Love these tabs. Keeps everything organized and the monthly fee is just perfect. Love everything about the app

Hashmere

Great App, beautifully embedded on the original Shopify editor. Good with theme (Prestige is what I am using). Support being really helpful.

SeeMe Beauty

I had several information I needed to show on the PDP and this app helped us showed it in a way that was not a very long PDP. We had a tab for description that always showed followed by tabs that you can click and expand to read: How to Use, Ingredients, Our special complex. The app is very easy to use and modify. We have even created special tabs for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.

Wolfsteins Pro-Series

This is a great app and really easy to use. We had some problems initially getting the app to coordinate with our custom theme, but customer support was SUPER helpful (and also very quick!) in getting everything set up and looking exactly how we want it. I'd definitely recommend this app.

Snow Fox Skincare

Super easy to use, I love the customisation options and managed to make it look exactly how I wanted it to look. Customer support was really helpful and responsive along the way too!

yeehawcowboy

love the app.... the customers do as well! it cuts down on simply questions... aka phones calls lol... like " shipping time " size recommendation " reviews "

Montblanc Montreal

Not only is this a great app but the support is on another level! Quick and efficient. Thank you so much to the team at Nexus!

Ananday

Awesome customer support! Resolved the issues that came up very quickly. Would definitely recommend.

Babyspotter

the tabs are really clear and easy to use. the only thing that could be better, i doesnt match every theme perfectly. You should be able to customize it more

January 6, 2020

Hello!

Thank you for your review, and we really glad you like our app!

EasyTabs app has pretty flexible layout settings (Layout settings button on the app home screen), but if that's not enough it is possible to further customize the appearance of the tabs by adding CSS styles that can be added directly in the app settings -> Layout settings -> Custom CSS section.

If you're not sure how to do that, our support team will be happy to help with layout customization, just drop us a line at support@nexusmedia-ua.com.

Thanks,