Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs | Reviews

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

NAB It Designs

I LOVE this app! It allowed me to clean up my product pages and allowed me to offer the information customers need (shipping, returns, sizing, etc.) easily accessible, not to mention SUPER easy to maintain on my end.

Tinker Art Studio

Easy Tabs is easy to use, works well, and customer service is prompt and ready to help when needed!

Blue Ridge Overland Gear

We have been using Easy Tabs for over a year and have been very pleased with it's ease of use and functionality. We have a great store theme but this plugin gives us the product tabs we were looking for that our theme did not. Also, we recently had an issue caused by a theme upgrade and the Nexus Media team was very responsive and fixed the issue quickly. Highly recommend!

Dick Johnson De

We had quite a few requests for the customer service to customize things for us and they resonded quickly and did everything we asked them. 5 Stars for the Customer Service.

overcare

Useful application. Perfect for my needs, it is been a long time I was looking for optimize my product descriptions.

Replant Art

Well this app is just perfect. Its super easy to customize to your brand/store and the support team helped me set it up so it looked just the way I wanted to. Awesome support team and really great service!

Gizzy Gifts And More

Awesome app. Simple to use and looks great! Would recommend to anyone looking for a product tab app.

StyleMeGHD

Love this app! Makes our product pages look so much cleaner and any the app developers are quick to respond and fix any issues I've had. Highly recommend!

DailyPuzzles

In less than 30 minutes, when I contacted them in the middle of the night (midnight in Australia) they had fixed my request to a high satisfaction. Amazing app, better support

Morecambe Gas Showroom

Morecambe Gas Showroom - The support from NexusMedia is first-class. We would highly recommend this app based on price, support and customisation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79