Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Juicy-Junk

LOVE this app!! Does exactly what is says and EXACTLY what I needed!! Simple and very easy to work with, lots of options and looks beautiful! Plus the price is perfect to fit my budget as a beginner Shopify-er! Thank you!!!

Phone Daddy

Seriously awesome support and great, functioning app! They even added additional code to my theme for everything to work like I wanted it to.

Rustic Sinks

I have been using this app for a couple of years now. I recently needed to reach out to customer support as I updated my theme and my tabs were not showing. They responded promptly and gave me instructions on a quick activation button on my App dashboard.

Grace and Lace

Simple to install. Simple to use. Quick and attentive customer service if you ever need any help. Definitely recommend!

Fuctury

Great simple app that is easy to install and easily customizable.
Support and Customer service are professional and respond quickly and efficiently !

Adding new tabs is super easy for me now!

So, I recommend you try their app if you are looking for a simple and effective solution to configure your Tabs on your online store.

Custom Logo Door Mats

Preforms just as expected, really cleans up our product page and makes it much more presentable for the customer.

Uptown Bicycles

Great simple app that is easy to install. Customer Service is awesome as well! Adding new tabs is super easy!

operaistanbul

Amazing professional looking results, very easy to use, easily customizable to probably more than you would ever need, service level that responds to you in mins even on sundays. One of the best and most useful apps we have used in the last 3 years. Give it a try, you wont regret..

GreenCovy

Handy app.
Very useful.
Very patient customer service to answer each questions.
Supreme quality service .

Security Bollards Direct

Easy to set up, simple to use and very effective. This app allows you to control every aspect of your tabs design and content, and most importantly, when you need any help, the customer support is second to none with your issue resolved in double-quick time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54