Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Footeeze

Who needs Upwork?! I installed this app perfectly and quicker than it would have taken me to post a job on Upwork. Happy to pay for stress free easy app that works perfectly..grt flexibility and settings

LUXPRESET - High Quality Lightroom Preset Packs

user full. Love this app so much user full. Love this app so much
user full. Love this app so much user full. Love this app so much

Notebookily

I love this app so much. It has made it very easy to show all the important details about my products without having a mile long description section. I'm loving this soooo much!

Sarabi

Great app and really helpfull customer service. 100% recommended!!! I had a translation problem and they solved it in hours for me

Seginus Lighting

Great app and does what it is meant to do. The ability to add static tabs as well as dynamic ones is great and also the ability to assign by collections, tags and to specific products. Highly recommended.

shop skinbeautiful

APRES pas mal de recherche, j'ai trouver votre modules parmi les plus sympa. bravo a vous pour avoir développer une application utile pour ceux qui ne peuvent pas choisir le contenu de leurs onglets.

DNR WHEELS PTE LTD

The response of their support team is very fast. They are very helpful and fixed my issue.
Recommend this app.

loishazel

Fantastic, an easy to use. Also, great customer support, only one issue with it loading on our product page and it was fixed super quickly and easily. Highly recommend this app if you are wanting drop-down menus :)

It's Juliet

OMG this is the best tabs app - look no further. TONS of styles, so simple and easy to use, I searched and searched until I found one like this. Really you will not regret it. Don't have to change a thing!!! Thanks SO MUCH. Will always have this app!

CANNABISSINA

Sometimes the functions do not work as quick as I expect them to, and the instructional video is very hard to understand BUT their Support Team responds quick and they rapidly jump on helping and solving. They are the easiest support to reach! So I give the support team 5 stars. Of course, the tabs make the product page very professional and clean so I love the tabs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70