Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

TOPstring.co.uk

I highly recommend this app. Works swiftly with all updates and the support team are great. Another great app from NexusMedia!

masonk

Easy to install and navigate. Excellent customer service, I had a small issue and they resolved it in matter of hours!

Rhythm CBD Infused Seltzer

Easy Tabs has been great so far, really cleaned up my product pages, and when I encountered an issue, it was resolved within 24 hours.

Rejuvenated Skin®

Very good app and support team! Sent them a mail regarding some problems and they Immediately helped me out!

The Beautiful Bee Naturals

App provides an easy way to add tabs to display additional product information in a user-friendly way. The app interface is great and allows for multiple customization options. Support is very prompt and friendly too!

Vive Cosmetics

Great tech support. We changed our theme and they reinstalled the app quickly! Also very responsive via email.

iro street

Perfect app to get everything organized, has various display options opposed to others. Had a small issue of the tabs not displaying, however Tetiana was very quick to respond and help me solve the problem. Thank you!

Modern Parents & Baby

This is the 2nd app I tried for creating product tabs and it was easy to install and customize. Based on my user experience I would recommend. I still need to play with the detailed customizing but it has been simple to use this far.

ADO Handmade Soap Company

This app really helps to keep my page tidy and professional, giving my customers a better browsing experience. It functions well, but when I did have an issue, after switching themes (not their issue mine), support was very prompt in both answering my request and solving the problem. Definitely worth the tiny monthly fee.

Endearmento

It makes it very easy to add tabs to your product pages. This is useful in organising the info, without extending the page to a long wall of text.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63