Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Wolfsteins Pro-Series

This is a great app and really easy to use. We had some problems initially getting the app to coordinate with our custom theme, but customer support was SUPER helpful (and also very quick!) in getting everything set up and looking exactly how we want it. I'd definitely recommend this app.

Snow Fox Skincare

Super easy to use, I love the customisation options and managed to make it look exactly how I wanted it to look. Customer support was really helpful and responsive along the way too!

yeehawcowboy

love the app.... the customers do as well! it cuts down on simply questions... aka phones calls lol... like " shipping time " size recommendation " reviews "

Montblanc Montreal

Not only is this a great app but the support is on another level! Quick and efficient. Thank you so much to the team at Nexus!

Ananday

Awesome customer support! Resolved the issues that came up very quickly. Would definitely recommend.

Babyspotter

the tabs are really clear and easy to use. the only thing that could be better, i doesnt match every theme perfectly. You should be able to customize it more

January 6, 2020

Hello!

Thank you for your review, and we really glad you like our app!

EasyTabs app has pretty flexible layout settings (Layout settings button on the app home screen), but if that's not enough it is possible to further customize the appearance of the tabs by adding CSS styles that can be added directly in the app settings -> Layout settings -> Custom CSS section.

If you're not sure how to do that, our support team will be happy to help with layout customization, just drop us a line at support@nexusmedia-ua.com.

Thanks,
NexusMedia Team

ZLIFA

Product description app is super easy and the team is very helpful, responsive and committed. Thanks

BOOTYBUILDER.EU

Das ist eine sehr gute Software. In den Tabs laufen PDF's und Videos und natürlich TEXT ohne Stress. Sehr zu empfehlen ***** Auch in Sachen Hilfe ist alles schnell und freundlich ohne Stress.

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I've been using this app for more than a year at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it promises. It works perfectly and helps a lot making my listings look more professional. Easy to install and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

ASDF Print

very good after service. good very good, extremely good, Tetiana is an angel, they helped me a lot, yeah~!! Yeah~ happy new year. The support will never let you down :) they are very good persons

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59