Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

Céladon Paris

The support is really good ! Perfect integration and perfect help to setup Judgme inside. Never more than 12 hours to answer ! Design is very cool too

AmoreColors

The product tabs are perfect for me! The app itself is easy to understand and use to fill in. The price is reasonable too!

Cultured West

This app provides exactly what I was looking for and helps our product page look less cluttered. Customizable with colors, etc. Easy install and amazing customer service if you need any assistance!

Electric Biking Company

App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store.

Lavender's Blue | VIOLINA

Quick response, is there 24-hours working? The team is very professional, quickly solved the issue which we had.

Chelsea King Inc.

Great service! Requested assistance to ensure functionality with an updated theme, and received a response in 5 minutes and resolution within 20. Amazing! Thank you, Dmitriy!

The Zero Shop

I was struggling to add product tabs to my Empire store. This app works like a dream and I cannot stress enough how helpful the developers were at sorting out a few teething problems I had with the app. I recommend this app to anyone wanting to add tabs to their products.

Pedal & Chain

Simple app to add tabs to your product pages and great customer support if you need any help! Definitely recommend

Tovi Sorga

Wish I'd discovered this years ago. So easy to use, quick support and really great customisation detailing choices, so it looks seamless and professional. Hooray!

Boards360

Super easy to install, really useful for helping us present our product data in a format that was easy for customers to digest. And great support too, we wanted to use the split tag functionality but it wasn't working, so I contacted support and they came back to me within the hour, plus had resolved it overnight! Great service thanks guys.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74