Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Clinical Research Dental

This app does everything we need it to and their customer service is great. They jumped in twice to help us get everything installed. Easy Tabs is so very useful if your product pages require a lot of unique marketing content that varies from page to page!

Homecosty

Muy buena, rapida y facil. Unico detalle que los reviews como son de otra app aun no los tengo en el tab...pero ya les escribi espero que me respondan...gracias!

Calico Ceramics

Really great app; reasonably priced, customisable, easy to use and customer support is responsive and helpful.

Go Dash Dot

Couldn't have asked for better customer support. The Dev team take care of anything I couldn't pretty quickly. The support was always available to answer my questions and work with me to make sure the instructions were understood.

Radiance Fireplaces

This is one of the best apps I have used on shopify. Everything just works as it should and has saved me many hours of manual work, updating products individually.

Inglorious Men

Exactly as expected! Great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vastitch

Really Great App! Makes the product page much more organized and make the look of the Product Page looks much more clean and professional.

The support is really quick and solved my problem right away.

Plush Pens

I use this app for Product Description tabs. It makes the entire product page look more official and it looks fuller also. The staff is super helpful and they even helped me code something which is beyond their job description. That is really good customer service. It is super easy to use from within shopify as well.

Marique Yssel

GREAT APP! makes my product pages look much more professional!

invroheat-us

App works as advertised, customization options are awesome, and the customer service is outstanding. I would highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55