Easy Tabs ‑ Product tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NOTIQ

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Wow! This Easy Tabs - Product Tabs App solved my product description problem in under 5 minutes. I especially appreciated how the app guided me very simply, step by step, to installation. I have been searching for a product description accordion and tab solution for a long while and I am glad I found this app after trying other similar apps. I appreciate the attention to detail the developers put into this app plus the level of customization. If you have extensive product descriptions and are seeking an effective way to display your product details very quickly. I recommend this app.

omau

Time spent using app About 2 months

Highly recommend. The look cleans up the standard description section. Plus their support is very quick in helping you with any changes you may need or can't figure out. Tetiana works fast and efficient.

schwartzvonhalen-sweden

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

We use this app in several of our stores to provide the customer with additional information before purchase. It works like a charm, and when it doesn't... Then customer service is phenomenal! Fast and friendly and our problems were fixed within a day! Definitely recommended, both the app and the service!

Jofamy

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

Quick response and qualified help, Karina did an excellent job helping our problem within just a few hours, recommend!

Lolli Wraps

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, very customisable. I needed some extra development work done and they were super quick to reply.

Levitex

Location Israel

the app looks and feels great! costumer support is very nice and helpful, they were very quick to respond

Wanderer's Outpost

Time spent using app About 2 years

The menu tabs work exactly as described. It's really easy to work with and any help we need with theme integration is managed incredibly fast. Great company to work with.

two46

Location Germany

Great app, great support! Really helped us with product detail page design. Easy to set up and easy to work with!

Baba+Boo

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Amazing customer service. Really quick to respond and went above and beyond to help fix an issue I had with another app that needed to work alongside this app. Love how the app works on my site too.

WILD GRACE

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I used the app to help me create tabs for my product descriptions. It is very customizable which I love and the customer service is excellent. I’ve always received friendly and quick responses to my questions. I highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35