AI Product Description Writer

Automatic blog post, ad & product description generator.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Vixen And Stag

I actually really love this app. I had been thinking about hiring someone to write product descriptions for me. At first I was skeptical that the descriptions would be worded right and would meet my expectations as I have ALOT of similar items. I was pleasantly surprised! The descriptions are well Grammer'd and most are unique and witty so there isn't alot of the same. Thank You for a great product that has save me loads of time and I'm sure money if I had to hire this type of service out. Looking forward to trying the ads and blog features also. BTW - Customer Service has been top notch and they are always right there to answer any of my concerns. Thanks Joshua!! Wendy Johnson

March 29, 2022

Hi Wendy, I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying using our app!

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to leave a review. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Joshua and the team. If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

- Samantha

Daily Mind

Excellent! I am surprised how good it is! And I am a copywriter and know many AI writers! Well done team!

March 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! Really glad to hear that you like it. Please let us know if we can help with anything at all :)

- William

Emmy Jane Boutique

I am using this app to update our product descriptions and improve our SEO. Really love it so far. It is very easy to use and the descriptions are great with minimum editing required. Would definitely recommend. Thank you, Tako :)

March 14, 2022

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a review. We really appreciate the kind words and it's nice to hear that you're liking everything so far :)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

- Kelsey

Mulberry + Maeve

I use this app to create product descriptions, so easy! Makes it so easy and saves me so much time. You can edit the descriptions as well.

February 28, 2022

Hi Mulberry + Maeve, thank you for leaving a review. It’s great to hear how our product has helped you save time and that you’re liking everything so far. We’re working hard to bring you more features. Stay tuned for more updates!

- Samantha

Price Pupil

Absolutely love this app! The description generation is excellent and rarely do I have to make any changes in the description thus far. The pricing is reasonable also and support was very good when I needed it.

February 27, 2022

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review our app! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Tako and let us know if there's anything else we can help with :)

Sun Valley ReSale LLC

I am amazed at this app! I love the descriptions it generates. They only need a little tweaking. I have written hundreds of descriptions and hated writing each one! No more!

February 16, 2022

Awesome. Thanks so much for the review! So glad to hear that you like our app.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with at all.

- William

Modern Warrior Shop

INCREDIBLE. Unbelievable. If you fill in the necessary "blanks" (meaning keywords, etc.) that the app asks for, you will be stunned with the result. Pulling rich content out of thin-air is no small feat..TAKO AI has done it! BRAVO! THANK YOU!

February 2, 2022

Hey there! Thanks so much for the review :)

Glad to hear that you've enjoyed using our app. We appreciate the support and please let us know if there's anything we can help with!

Joanell Creations

very helpful with my product descriptions, time saving and affordable. I Recommend to any new and existing business.

January 24, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad you like our app :) Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all.
- Josh

Revive Wear

This app is very useful for product descriptions, advertising, social media, and blog posts. Descriptions generate several options for you to choose from and automatically add them to your product page. I am hoping that meta descriptions will be added. I highly recommend this app.

January 19, 2022

Hi Revive Wear, thank you for the review and we are glad that you have enjoyed our product! Regarding the Meta descriptions, I will feedback this to the team and we would be looking at this for our future roadmap. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with :)

vidlogix

This app is a gift from the Gods. It is a true blessing to have this app. I wish I could open the tool to the Tako product page from the Shopify product page. Many thanks!

January 12, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback and will look into adding that feature to our roadmap. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with :)