AI Product Description Writer

Automatic blog post, ad & product description generator.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Modern Warrior Shop

INCREDIBLE. Unbelievable. If you fill in the necessary "blanks" (meaning keywords, etc.) that the app asks for, you will be stunned with the result. Pulling rich content out of thin-air is no small feat..TAKO AI has done it! BRAVO! THANK YOU!

February 2, 2022

Hey there! Thanks so much for the review :)

Glad to hear that you've enjoyed using our app. We appreciate the support and please let us know if there's anything we can help with!

- Daryl

Joanell Creations

very helpful with my product descriptions, time saving and affordable. I Recommend to any new and existing business.

January 24, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad you like our app :) Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all.
- Josh

Revive Wear

This app is very useful for product descriptions, advertising, social media, and blog posts. Descriptions generate several options for you to choose from and automatically add them to your product page. I am hoping that meta descriptions will be added. I highly recommend this app.

January 19, 2022

Hi Revive Wear, thank you for the review and we are glad that you have enjoyed our product! Regarding the Meta descriptions, I will feedback this to the team and we would be looking at this for our future roadmap. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with :)

- Daryl

vidlogix

This app is a gift from the Gods. It is a true blessing to have this app. I wish I could open the tool to the Tako product page from the Shopify product page. Many thanks!

January 12, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback and will look into adding that feature to our roadmap. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with :)

The Lavish Male

amazing product descriptions and you are allowed to tweak them to your liking. highly highly recommend.

December 28, 2021

Hey there, thank you very much for your kind words! We’re glad that you enjoyed using Tako AI's product description generator :) Please let us know if there’s anything else in the future that we can help with.
- Anthea

Laura's Lashes

This app is literally changing my game! I cannot for the life of me write a product description, I am not really great at writing at all! But this app has changed everything! I use it in all of my stores, It is absolutely worth every penny and the customer service is outstanding! I highly recommend if you want to take your store to the next level!

November 24, 2021

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback! Happy to hear that you're enjoying the app and that we're able to help your business grow. Please let us know how else we're able to help in the future :)

- Jason

Dropship Skincare Guru

The customer support team is super patient and understanding! They're always available to help with issues.

September 28, 2021

Hi there, thank you for your kind words! It's our pleasure. Please let us know if there's anything else in the future that we can help with.

- William

Vitality Athletica

Love this app, not only are the descriptions amazing but I had an issue with getting more credits, they were so kind to give me 10 extra credits for all my problem. Customer service is amazing and so is this app.

September 26, 2021

Hey there, thank you so much for the review! We're glad that you're enjoying the app. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with as well :)

- Jean

The Musician's Notebook

Surprisingly decent quality of descriptions. Basically you give it keywords for your product, and it spits out a few different options. Some of them are a little silly (it's AI after all) but also some really great ones that I incorporated into my store.

September 13, 2021

Hello! Thank you so much for your review!

We appreciate the time and feedback a lot :) Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with as well.
- Lynn

Koko Noire Travel Boutique

I love this app!! Very easy to use. The more you use, the more it learns your store's language and the better the descriptions get. Oh! The new Advertising feature...game changer and time saver

August 17, 2021

Hey there! Thanks so much for the review :)

Glad to hear that you're enjoying using our app. We appreciate the support and please let us know if there's anything we can help with!

- Lynn