AI Product Description Writer

Automatic blog post, ad & product description generator.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lady Misfit Couture

Time spent using app 1 day

The descriptions produced were varied and informative, This app really helped me differentiate the products on my website without using the same adjectives over and over again.

August 12, 2022

Hey there, thanks for the kind review! We're elated to see that it's helping you get differentiated descriptions for your site :)

Let us know if there's anything at all we can help with.

EvrBliss - Personalized Unique Jewelry to Tell Your Story

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I checked 5 different product description apps/tools. Three of them were bad. One of them was okay. Tako made me think: Is it a human writing these descriptions? :) I think I've tried 9 products so far with a free plan. Quite impressed. I'm upgrading to a paid plan to write descriptions for a lot more products. Thanks for a wonderful tool. Please keep me impressed. :)

August 5, 2022

That's amazing to hear! Thanks so much for the kind review—really appreciate it. Your feedback keeps us going to continually improve Tako and add new features :)

Let us know if there's anything we can help with at all especially as you use it for the bulk of your products.

MZ'ADORE

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Its really a great app that saves heaps of time trying to put descriptions together. I highly recommend.

July 18, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for the kind review. Super happy to be helping you save time in putting your product descriptions together :)

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all!

- Victoria

The Bathing Suit Shop

This app is AWESOME! I have an e-commerce store and this app has been a total lifesaver. Anyone who has an e-comm store and isn't using this app is missing out tremendously! The content is so great, the customer service is on point, and the owners are hands on. I got hundreds of product descriptions up in minutes. So easy to use. Such great descriptions. Can't say enough good things about this app. Thank you thank you!

July 7, 2022

Hey there, thank you so much for the kind review! We really appreciate it and are happy that it's helping you with your descriptions :)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all.

SN Boutiques

Time spent using app About 22 hours

This is an excellent business app for people who are starting their own business. Definitely recommend this app to family and friends whois trying to start their own business.

June 27, 2022

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're really glad that we were able to help you out as you were starting your business.

Do let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

- Victoria

Baby Sunflower

The best app for product descriptions and blog posts that I have found so far. I was able to generate over unique product descriptions and to combine them with my own descriptions with just a few clicks.

June 21, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for the kind review. Super happy to be helping you get your product descriptions in just a few clicks :)

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all!

Blue Iris Soapery

Time spent using app 35 minutes

I used this app for my website and OMG why didn't I download it sooner??!! Its so easy to navigate, and has really saved me so many hours of figuring out what i want to say!

June 21, 2022

Hey there,

Really appreciate the review! Happy to hear that you're enjoying using Tako :) If there's anything we can do to help, let us know anytime!

- Lynn

Vivacious

Time spent using app About 9 hours

This is the most awesome product description and caption writing app ever! It's worth every penny charged. It take all the work out of doing it yourself which is such a relief as a boutique owner.

June 8, 2022

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to hear how much it helps.
Let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all :)

doingly

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Finally, a non-robotic sounding description writer that appeals to the shopper's emotions and doesn't just spew out a bunch of product specs.

June 1, 2022

Hi there,

So glad to hear that! We don't speak robot unless we're instructed to. Feel free to let us know if there's anything we can ever help with.

- Megan

Evolve Elixir

Excellent and detailed! I've tried 3 content AI and this exceeds expectations and is my #1. Thank you so much!

May 10, 2022

Hey there, thank you so much for your kind words and we really appreciate your support :)

Please let us know if there's anything else at all that we can help with.

- Daniel