Epic Product Descriptions

Epic Product Descriptions

by Epic Descriptions

Human-written product descriptions ( +money-back guarantee)

Tropicomia

Super good reviews for the price, I bought 100 words with sales copy and that convert like crazy 4.8% Conversion rate

Mama George

I am thoroughly happy with all of my product descriptions. They will be the only company I use for all of my products in my store. The customer service has been stellar every time as well and recommend their services to anyone needing help with product descriptions!

SublimeTech

null, too late to answer

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

January 11, 2020

Hello,

We've replied to your inquiry 3 days ago to your email njamo@****.fr Please check SPAM or another folder.

Crazy Bougie Love

I used this app to help me put together appropriate product descriptions. I was exceptionally happy with the final product. The team accurately captured the tone I was aiming for.

Sleepy Claws

Wonderful customer service, I've used it for couple of products, and they offered free correction for everything, that didn't suit me.
Prices are reasonable. Recommend.

Hoppy Merch

I enjoy the service very much. It saves me time on searching for a copywriter and importing the descriptions. I also enjoy the possibility to choose from different styles, as well as the payment through Shopify. I used another app before installing Epic Product Descriptions, which charged my credit card and I had to write them to get an invoice, which was not so convenient. Just keep it going like that :)

ARNZ STORE

Placed my first order yesterday and received the completed order today (24hr order). Very, very impressed with the description. I picked the Sales Copy option and it was brilliant. Much better than another product description app on shopify which I have been using.

Would recommend this app and hopefully the quality of the writing doesn't start to go south when more customers start using them.

Have recommended a monthly subscription for a certain amount of descriptions as well as the pay as you go they currently have.

Will definitely be using them again so just need to pick and chose which products to use.

Phraz'Art

Really good app with awesome descriptions that reflect and understand your store concept really recommend this app

Cozy Hoodie

Actually they provide a really good descriptions. I recommend using, then copying other descriptions.

2 Next