Epic Product Descriptions

Epic Product Descriptions

by Epic Descriptions

Human-written product descriptions ( +money-back guarantee)

BigBerryArt.com - awesome custom gift store!

Really good writing style, in native English, loved it! The writing fits my site style. Will order again

Gypsy Aura

Provided great descriptions and they were very easy to work with. They are definitely worth the investment.

KisyBraidCreations-store

These guys did a great job. I am very satisfied with both the level of service and the resulting product descriptions.
I will definitely recommend your service for my future Shopify store clients.

Mr & Mrs Pins

This App is fantastic we would highly recommend. Prompt Service, affordable and very easy to use. With 3 levels of copy to choose from it makes it easy to get started straight away. Thank you for making this so easy.

Hooriya

A++ Customer Service. They go above and beyond to make sure that the customer is completely satisfied with the copy.

There copywriting skills are amazing, and I definitely will be using there service again. Highly Recommended!!

Athleisure Culture.

I used this app for all of my chosen products for my store, although my supplier and I had a dispute and could no longer sell those products. The descriptions created for us were absolutely fantastic, I couldn't have made them any better had I put the effort to try!

Dynowin

I really Love your app. Your service is fast, but more important the description writing is Excellent.
I have used other services and yours delivers the best written copy of any. Your write ups don’t sound like they were written with a bot. The language is totally correct and easy reading. I will keep ordering.

Gatronix

Great app! Great customer service as well! I highly recommend this app. The product descriptions are professional and engaging. I never would’ve been able to think of the clever sales pitches. Thanks Nicole for your help.

Tropicomia

Super good reviews for the price, I bought 100 words with sales copy and that convert like crazy 4.8% Conversion rate

Mama George

I am thoroughly happy with all of my product descriptions. They will be the only company I use for all of my products in my store. The customer service has been stellar every time as well and recommend their services to anyone needing help with product descriptions!

Previous 1