Epic Product Descriptions

Epic Product Descriptions

by Epic Descriptions

Boost sales with unique, human-written descriptions

Hooriya

A++ Customer Service. They go above and beyond to make sure that the customer is completely satisfied with the copy.

There copywriting skills are amazing, and I definitely will be using there service again. Highly Recommended!!

Athleisure Culture.

I used this app for all of my chosen products for my store, although my supplier and I had a dispute and could no longer sell those products. The descriptions created for us were absolutely fantastic, I couldn't have made them any better had I put the effort to try!

Dynowin

I really Love your app. Your service is fast, but more important the description writing is Excellent.
I have used other services and yours delivers the best written copy of any. Your write ups don’t sound like they were written with a bot. The language is totally correct and easy reading. I will keep ordering.

Gatronix

Great app! Great customer service as well! I highly recommend this app. The product descriptions are professional and engaging. I never would’ve been able to think of the clever sales pitches. Thanks Nicole for your help.

Tropicomia

Super good reviews for the price, I bought 100 words with sales copy and that convert like crazy 4.8% Conversion rate

Blvck.lt

A super good description that converts so good. Made so many sales. I don't need to worry about any grammar.

Mama George

I am thoroughly happy with all of my product descriptions. They will be the only company I use for all of my products in my store. The customer service has been stellar every time as well and recommend their services to anyone needing help with product descriptions!

Crazy Bougie Love

I used this app to help me put together appropriate product descriptions. I was exceptionally happy with the final product. The team accurately captured the tone I was aiming for.

Sleepy Claws

Wonderful customer service, I've used it for couple of products, and they offered free correction for everything, that didn't suit me.
Prices are reasonable. Recommend.

Hoppy Merch

I enjoy the service very much. It saves me time on searching for a copywriter and importing the descriptions. I also enjoy the possibility to choose from different styles, as well as the payment through Shopify. I used another app before installing Epic Product Descriptions, which charged my credit card and I had to write them to get an invoice, which was not so convenient. Just keep it going like that :)

Previous 1