Epic Product Descriptions

Human-written product descriptions in 48 hours

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

THE PINEAPPLE EVERYTHING

Nicole did a great job with the description and was super helpful in sorting out our order. I would recommend their service again.

Uncommon Serendipity

I gave this app a try to help with some new products that I needed some great descriptions for and they delivered timely with a description that was beautiful. I’ll definitely be using them again in the future.

Suburbia Style

Suburbia style
I was browsing through the app store and came across Epic Product Descriptions and decided that was what we needed. We installed the app and run into a few problems, got in touch with support .and Nicole was on board fixed the problems in a timely manner and was very responsive. The app itself is simple and straight forward, the product descriptions are great, and make our product pages look very professional, we give 10/10 but the ratings only go to five star. Simple app and user friendly and support is very responsive, and the cost is affordable keep up the good work guys definitely Recommend.

222 Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

They have the BEST customer service ! Miss Nicole is so kind & she has no problem helping you or answering any questions that you may have ! I also love the fact that they have options for different types of descriptions & options for the turnaround time! Keep up the good work guys!

Get Campy

Time spent using app About 2 months

Epic Product Descriptions does a great job of writing product descriptions that will sell. They take feedback well and do both SEO optimized and Sales descriptions. Recommend!

BigBerryArt.com - awesome custom gift store!

Location Australia

Really good writing style, in native English, loved it! The writing fits my site style. Will order again

Gypsy Aura

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Provided great descriptions and they were very easy to work with. They are definitely worth the investment.

KisyBraidCreations-store

These guys did a great job. I am very satisfied with both the level of service and the resulting product descriptions.
I will definitely recommend your service for my future Shopify store clients.

Mr & Mrs Pins

Time spent using app About 2 months

This App is fantastic we would highly recommend. Prompt Service, affordable and very easy to use. With 3 levels of copy to choose from it makes it easy to get started straight away. Thank you for making this so easy.

Hooriya

A++ Customer Service. They go above and beyond to make sure that the customer is completely satisfied with the copy.

There copywriting skills are amazing, and I definitely will be using there service again. Highly Recommended!!

Previous 1 3