Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Karagiri

Worst app ever! It changed the layout of my collection page entirely.The app has made some changes to the theme. The images on the collection pages are replaced by blank spaces. My collection page is completely distorted!

SHAPERX

user support is horrible so far (waiting to see). theme install require manual work, and I asked for help. They responded the ticket quickly, but nothing was actually done properly and no discount showed up.

Nulive olives

i just installed the app and still don't know about it but i heard its good and useful but i should try

Mine & Yours - Vancouver Luxury Fashion Resale + Consignment

I would give it zero stars if I could. Very unclear instructions and when I went to stop and restart the sale it removed all items from my sale collection. Removed tags from my shopify site that it did not put there. Now having to manually enter over 1000 product tags. Nothing they can do. One of the biggest sale days of the year ruined.

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this may caused you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are constantly working on making our apps better.

Lenz Photo Store

I installed the app, but discounts are not showing. I use Impulse them, it's shows pending to leave a review. So hope this helps. The UI is nice tho

Buijsse Mode

Not sure yet, have to try more. It's not completely clear what to do en how to use this app yet. Hopefully soon!

December 15, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. If you would like some more support setting up the app feel free to book an onboarding call at boldonboarding.youcanbook.me, check out our help center or access our live chat!

A Sumptuous Boutique

I used this app to discount every item for my store right now before Christmas. It was a bit easier than I'd expected since I'm not very tech savvy and was worried I wouldn't know how to do things. I'm pleased so far with the app. I find it very helpful and speedy!

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so thrilled to hear that you find the app quick and easy to use.

undrgroundco

Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you are enjoying the app!

Maté Factor

I am a new user, and I do not have much experience using e-commerce apps. I am just beginning to learn how to tap into the functionality and power of the Shopify system. As such, I was able to use Bold Discounts with relative ease. The app did it's job, and I look forward to learning how to use it to its full potential. Ross

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Wishing you all the best with using Bold Discounts in the future!

RoseThreads

I am not a computer genius by any stretch of the imagination, I was looking for an app to display sale prices on my product pages instead of my customers having to be surprised at checkout. I visited a few message boards and saw mention of Bold Discounts, so I paid them a visit. Installed the app, thought I made a mistake at first because nothing happened, but I reached out to tech support. Aryan got my ticket and within a couple of email exchanges he had me all set to show off my sale prices, even with a cool little sale tag on my product photos!! Yay, now my customers don't have to "math" when the shop with me, it's all done for them, no more surprises. Thank you so much Bold for providing an app to do something Shopify doesn't offer, and thank you Aryan for your help and patience with this knows-just-enough-to-be-dangerous-level computer person!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118