Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Mary + Marie

seriously how long does it take to get this app back up?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cherry Pit Crafts

I purchased the original Discounts in full and now I'm being forced to upgrade and pay a monthly fee which they said would never happen. Now I'm out my original investment and have nothing to show for it. I'm beyond pissed and no one will even bother to fix the issue.

Generate Design

Customer service is non-existent. Don't install this app unless you're confident that you won't need to use it within the 14 day trial period, and be prepared to have to wait longer than that.

Beautique + Fit

I was quite ecstatic to download this app in hopes of being able to clear out my summer collections only to be faced with the task of dealing with the most incompetent team in the world. It took them nearly three weeks to get anything done and when they finally "fixed their issue", their app deleted me entire collection. Don't tell me you are sorry, just be more careful and deliver what your business promises.

Zelda's Song

Please avoid Bold - all of the apps. See my review about Upsell - you will spend countless hours on support getting bogus information and they can't even get the app to work. I've had problems with Product Options obliterating my Shopify variants - unfortunately, it was working fine and then one day it screwed up my variants. I had no idea - here's the problem - it may work one day, but tomorrow who knows? Who has time to continuously check this? Who has time to spend on support, doing one thing and then being told the next day that's not right. AVOID THEM.

Sharktechsg

Great app, it suits a lot of my needs and will probably suit a lot of your needs when importing product reviews.

VanGo Vapes

Great app and very functional for sure, although I guess I didn't need to update and start paying the subscription but it was worth it. The interface is much nicer and easier to use, but other than that I haven't noticed much to make it worth $19.99 USD per month. I'm still purchasing it don't worry - but that's why it's a 4 Star for value.

R.a. Boutique

SE POTESSI DAREI -1. HANNO SPACCATO IL MIO NEGOZIO RENDENDOLO INAGIBILE PER 2 GIORNI, PER FORTUNA AVEVO UN TEMA DI PROVA ED HO MESSO ONLINE QUELLO VECCHIO. IL SUPPORTO LENTISSIMO è ARRIVATO DOPO DUE GIORNI CON LAVORAZIONE DI ULTERIORI 4 GIORNI. IMMAGINATE SE NON AVEVO UN TEMA DI PROVA QUANTO LAVORO AVEVO PERSO!!

NON ISTALLARE SE NON VUOI DISTRUGGERE IL TUO TEMA.

DIABLO STRONG

iihkjhkigig yigiug uygiugugi iuhih oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhb iuhui i

Ugritone

Unfortunately, automatic install messed our theme and custom installation by app tech support didn't work either.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108