Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 Black Friday Discount app! Storewide sales with timers

Awesome Student Deals

Great! This app is excellent. The support is fantastic! I had a problem, contacted support and had almost an instant response. They were able to log in to my store and fix the problem. Can't recommend highly enough!

Brown as a berry เสื้อผ้าเด็ก แฟชั่นเด็ก ชุดเด็ก Vintage Kids Clothes

at first time,I felt very bad attitude about this app. but when their stuff help me to setup, It's very excellent . Thanks for great support.

Fed By Threads

Excellent app and the support has been super quick to help us get the coding in the right place. Thank you for making such an awesome app!

Sapelle

Not only is the App amazingly easy and effective, it looks sleek and professional - and the support is the best we've seen yet. Definitely a must-have for every store!

When we needed technical support recently, Jay was so quick on the ball and friendly. When he found the fault, he fixed it, even though the problem turned out to be of our own making!

This has turned out to be an essential tool for running our store.

Swift Fly Fishing

Fantastic app, & absolutely awesome support. Product discount is one of the slickest App's I've seen. Feature rich but easy to use, perfect!

8732 Clothing

This App is really incredible! It saved me a lot of time when I have to run a sale for a large amount of products and I don't have to mark down each item price manually. I also really like the function of the time sale and how it turns on automatically without my having to oversee this all the time. I believe that this app helped to overcome the limitation of Shopify have by providing me more time in delivering better products and service. Thanks Shappify!

PremiumWaxSeals.com

A great App. It allows me to rapidly set up automated sales. The sales graphics are simple and attractive, exactly what I wanted. The App is very easy to use, and I love the fact that it does not come with a monthly fee. Further, the tech support was fast and efficient. Very pleased.

CeriseBee - Pakistani Branded Lawns in SIngapore

Great Application. I love to use it [www.CeriseBee.com]

What I Wish I Knew Bookshop

With Product Discount and Product Upsell, Shappify have provided me with a financial windfall I would never have been able to make happen on my own. These two apps working together have doubled my online income in a month. Truly awesome, fiendishly clever, and great support dept too. Highly recommended.

Blanco Room

Excellent app, with excellent support. Makes my site more attractive to customers by letting them know I have a sale on rather than me having to blast out a discount code.

Had a problem setting up my collections sales icons, so emailed for help. Not only did I get a fast response but James from Shappify did all the ground work and solved the problem for me. Can't speak highly enough of the app and the support people... Thanks