Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

AyeGear - Travel & Gadget Apparel (iPad Pocket)

Got this app on the Friday night (UK). Promotion wise, really easy to set up. Coding wise - not so much. Emailed the devs for assistance and within minutes they got back to me (Jay) and he asked if he could gain access as an admin and he'd sort it out. Im one of those people who can't code to save my life.

Jay subsequently gained access to the back end of our store, set the coding in and was kind enough to do some extra design work to make the promotion stand out further.

Top notch. Great app. Great team. Great support.

Swag Brewery | The source for craft beer gifts and craft beer swag

This app and the support behind it definitely exceeded our expectations!

The support team was quick in response in helping us get started.

Within minutes, we set up our own site-wide promotion ready to run for the holidays; just set it up and go.

Cookbook Village

Product Discount is a smart app that enables you to run effective sales on a Shopify store. The service is fantastic (we had some things we wanted to clarify before using) and easy to use. We have already put on multiple sales and are happy with the app's performance ... and the results.

LoveByCC

This app is AH-MAZING! I am so glad that I got it right before Black Friday. It helped not only for sales but helped my customers shop easier! I would recommend this app to every store that has sales ever. I use it all the time even for simple sales!

Seeds Coffee

Not only is this app awesome, these guys are awesome too! This app allows us to run the promos we need to have a successful business!

curvesbykechic

I LOVE the product discount app. I've been having flash sales and this app is perfect. I had a sale from 12-3 and I set it up a week ahead of time #set it and forget it. I just watched the sales roll in

Mantrastyle

Great, personalized customer service with quick response and good follow-up. Recommended!

StarRock

Works like a charm!
- and the support is very helpfull with filling in your (my) blancs.

Red Line Vintage

Excellent product and even better customer service. We only have a few sales per year...but the ease of this app makes me want to have more!

Standout Designs

Short review: Wow! Longer review: sale management as it should be. Longer review: this app delivers to shop owners easy and convenient control over sale pricing. We installed it 11/30 and within 10 minutes had our 12/1 promos set up. Woke up, press "start" and the sale was off and running. Next time I will try the scheduler - I wanted to see the store update before my eyes. Well though-out too, like rounding % discounts to how you want them to appear (wish Shopify codes did that!). In addition, as so many have said before, excellent support has well (I only have pre-sale questions - I had no problems getting things going). I look forward to the option of applying different discounts to specific variants down the road.