Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 Black Friday Discount app! Storewide sales with timers

Swanky Boutique

Just started using. Not bad and seems reliable. However functionality for adding countdown banners on front end page for example is missing. Rendering of prices takes a bit longer so the actual discounted price loads with a delay. Also you need to manually configure the sale icon.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our app, we really appreciate your feedback!

STAC First Aid

I used app for flash sale, it worked well. The count down clock helped the customers act fast, and the admin in so far as discounts will not be left in the system.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you found the countdown clock effective in driving your sales!

Smitn Bebe

it would be nice to have a preview function and to see which items have already been selected for x amount percentage so you know not to double the discount on an item.

November 19, 2020

We really appreciate your feedback on a preview feature. We are always striving to learn ways we can improve our app to better serve the needs of store owners like yourself!

HER Empire

I'm only 2 days into my free trial but so far so good and will most likely stay on for the paid subscription :) The app was quick to install and pretty easy to follow to setup discounts. I did experience trouble with the styling of the discount once displayed on my website (such as changing colour of the sale price and the crossing out of original price was not working on initial setup) Once I managed to get a hold of someone to help me via Live Chat this support from Harpreet and Navjot was 5 star but I'm only giving 4 star rating overall as I am located in Australia and emailing through asking to help prior to the live chat was not fast enough. I had to stay up until 3.30am (Australian time) to have the issue resolved over Live Chat so the time difference is definitely a barrier if you need support. Definitely excited to see how this app works during my upcoming BFCM sales.

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that our team was able to help with those small fixes. We really appreciate the feedback regarding support hours for Australian time zones what we can do to better accommodate. Wishing you all the best on your BFCM sales!

Latest-Looks.com

I haven't started using it yet but it appears it won't finish installing until I leave a review. I will update this once I have used the app.
2020-12-04 - UPDATE: This app hasn't worked properly on my store since 16/11/2020 but now (fingers crossed) it does! I was getting very frustrated as I totally missed the Black Friday sales because of it, however Laurel has managed to get it sorted. Laurel demonstrated excellent customer service! : ) I had used this app over a year ago on another theme and had no issues what-so-ever and loved scheduling sales. It really was a time saver.

November 12, 2020

Hi there! Reviews are a completely optional way to provide feedback once you're more familiar with the app. For some more assistance with installing the app you can checkout our this article from our help center or select contact us and out team would be happy to help! https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044346052-Bold-Discounts-Code-Install-Instructions

Bogart Man

Great support! The bold team was able to assist us in upgrading to bold version 3 after Version 1 gave a few errors.

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. So happy to hear that our team was able to upgrade to the latest version of Bold Discounts!

TOMSCOUT

so far it's great, gotta try out for a few more discounts to determine whether this app worth for USD19.99/month.

November 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. Wishing you all the best on all of those future discounts!

tohl

I used this app for a discount and it is quite good and decent..................................................

November 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!

sportking99 store

it amazing it give me a good idea i hope to improve your apps it usefull for all
thanks for you all

Natural Jewels

I used this app in the past and it worked great, I just re installed and when trying to access help pages I keep encountering 404 pages. I thought this would be as simple as before... Hopefully I will get some help