Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Deans Discounts

Love this app. It does everything i need it to do. I wish i could customize the sale banners though

The Artisans Gifting Company Quilting Fabric and Notions

I used this app in the past to schedule daily discounts that my customers could see at the top of my page. I love the legacy version of the app because of the flexibility that it offers. It saves me time and allows me to schedule deals in advance with ease.

Love Laia

It works pretty well and it was easy to install and sink to my store front, but it would be better if you could select the customer group who would receive the discount.

BLX Eyewear

Great App. Highly recommended. Used to promote my product for a 3 day SALE. Easy to use and create discounts

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

The app does just what it states. Very easy to create a discounts with many other discount features.

NAPPY HAIR COMPANY

I was skeptical at first, but This App did exactly what I needed it to do. Quick & Fast. I was able to Launch a Sale in my store in 5 minutes. I love how easy it is to put a Collection on Sale or just a few items. Plus it makes the Sale Look Good with the Countdown Clock. So Far So Good!

Copious Crafts

I could not manage my Flash Sales without this app. Conducting timely sales is an important aspect of my business and this app has helped me achieve my goals.

Southern Mobile Accessories

simple and useful integration - can't wait to start the sales and enjoy the automation - I highly reccomend

Untold Rebel

The customer service is amazing, Aryan and the app specialist Mayank, Esha is so helpful to solve my problem and answer all my questions. We have been using the upsell app for quite a while, and it definitely increases our revenue, and I can't wait to see the result with the Bold Discount app.

VEXIL BRAND

Just installed app so we will see how it goes! .........................................................................................................................................