Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 Black Friday Discount app! Storewide sales with timers

Vape Zéro

Does a great job! Thanks for your suite of tools that is so helpful to put Shopify on steroids!!!...

Cold Cuts Merch

Very easy to use. We have used this in two separate stores and have had absolutely no issues.

Sleek Auto Accessories

Was very excited to use this app and it worked great. Having the feature to add a tag made my day since I already used the tag 'sale' to handle Sale images on the product photo and listing. I'm a little worried about the app being able to handle our future product size though in a timely fashion. One downfall to this app that I was a little disappointed in was not being able to discount each variant seperately. We wanted to put Combo options on sale only for certain products by doing X amount off. Unfortunately, X amount was applied if they only bought one variant. That would make us lose money on that sale, so we had to switch to a % off and just discount all variants. I really hope to see this feature added.

Sins Of Skin

This app works incredibly well. Easy to install and configure, It makes up for most of Shopify's "discount features." Haven't needed to get support, yet but would be surprised if it weren't as old as the app. A must have in today's competitive retail environment.

Ron

sinsofskin.com

Chandon Concepts

A great app for discounting several and multiple products. And the countdown clock is unique, really generates that sense of urgency to get them buying!

Save going to every product and changing the price, do it through this app now!

Sweet Little Giggles

I've purchased the Product Discount app to use in combination with the Product Upsell to get a very wide possibilities of doing discounts of all sorts, especially "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" or "Buy 1 Get 2nd 1/2 price"... and it's working pretty well so far. Though, it took me a good time before getting a proper hand of it before I could use it smoothly. Overall, I'm happy with both apps.

Selection-Hermann-Hofmann

On Saturday March 8th, I purchased the App "Product Discount". On Sunday, I asked for some minor technical help and on Monday 10th the promised features to drive our promotions including sales flag and clock are already up and running. Thanks to the Bold Apps Team for developing the application and speedy response.

I would like to see that I could customize the wording "SALE" to for example PROMO - hope that feature exist or is coming soon. Hermann

KarensClosetNY

Great, efficient way to put your entire store (or certain items, collections) on sale! I love the clock feature because it puts pressure on the customers and lets them know exactly when the sale will end. Fab app and great team!

XCVB

Overall a great and easy to use time saving app. Did exactly what i needed it to do, a few extra features would be nice but for the price its very good.

Captain Company

This app has been one of our most productive. It is nice to be able to automate sales well into the future. It's far more effective, though, when paired with Bold's Upsell App. While very solid, the Discount app still has some bugs to work out. But it is well on its way to being an essential tool in our store's productivity.