Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

UNIS

Would definitely recommend this app. It has made our markdown process much easier and has saved us many hours on sale preparation.

Giannopoulosonline

Great App. Great Support and Great guys.!!!
This app will set you free. It recovered the biggest weakness of Shopify.
To handle, create and manage custom and individual discounts.

This app was the reason we did not ''leave'' Shopify.

Buy with confidence.
The Best support yet.

LEDwave

I gave it 5 because it's a pay once-keep forever app that does EXACTLY what I wanted it to do.

I like the price strike out and the sale price put above. I like the choice of sales stickers you can apply to the products.

Best of all, I really love the great customer service from the Bold App team. Queries are responded to quickly and you get the help you need.

I highly recommend this product!

Phone Rumble

Bold Apps Support has been very quick in answering questions. We're using the Product Discount App and the Product Upsell together to create Hidden Special offers on our upsell. Results so far are promising.

bitmore.co.uk

It is the easiest app out there to create daily deals or sales

Handmade Soaps by MikiKay Designs

I originally had some issues getting it all up and running, but thanks to a very patient lady named Holly, I got it working and now I am ready with my BOGO offer and postcards are in the mail.
Thanks Holly for your help and your patience, and your expertise in the matter.
I think this app will help my sales and get some much needed traffic to my online store.
Thanks again!
Marsha W.

The Oatmeal

Love it ! It's great for running sales!

Sequin Appliques

You will love this app. With the expert and considerate help I was able to put collections on sale in about 2 minutes. Love the Red Sales Tags. Issues were immediately addressed and all information was expertly communicated. Great addition to my store.
CR

Candles of the World

The discount app has been working great and we are glad that we found the app and have it installed. So easy to set-up and use.

The one-off price is a good way to go as well. Excellent value.

Keep up the good work, greatly appreciated

Kate Shelton Designs

Great Product!! Already looking forward to using it!!