Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Capturing Couture

Just started using this app for our Black Friday deals and it has worked great so far! We are running daily deals the whole month of December and this app means I don't have to stay up until midnight to start a sale - I get to sleep in and it starts right on time!! We did have one little glitch but I emailed the support team and they responded within 30 minutes - at 7am on a Saturday:) Thanks to BOLD from the girls at Capturing Couture!

Ultimate Surf & Skate

What an awesome bunch of apps from the guys at Bold apps. This is our second bold app and is a must have for any store. Love the app

Turnup

Support was really helpful in custom configuring this app and ironing out all the kinks. They went above and beyond my expectations. My site had fully crashed and they spent many hours getting it online..Every second of the way I was met with timely responses and meticulous attention to detail. I wish I had a development team as dedicated as the one at Bold apps. My contact Jay made sure they went above and beyond! In all areas. I happily use 4 of their apps.

Simple Shot Shooting Sports | Slingshots

Product Discount serves a great purpose in any Shopify store that runs sales. Set sales with time expirations, sales on smart collections, and most importantly - sales that create hidden products.

Simple liquid installation and a loaded feature set make this a great app.

Camp Takota Canteen

Great customer service, very robust app. If I could I'd buy the company!

Fog Sauce

What a fantastic app! In a former life I developed/designed e-commerce software for a living. This app, along with a few others, and Shopify gives me the same capabilities that we used to charge clients 1000's of dollars to develop. A++

rembrandtz

This app is very cool, and worth the price. Had it up and running within an hour. The videos the developers include are super helpful in making it work with your specific theme, and the ability to set up a timed sale quickly and professionally is pretty amazing. We did have some downtime as well on Black Friday, but Bold Apps got it back up and running pretty quickly. That is the only reason we give four stars instead of five, but overall, we are very happy we installed this app, and will continue to purchase apps from Bold.

Virgin Hair Beauty Bar

Absolutely Love this app! Makes Changing sales so much easier. Well worth the money

EDITED- 11/30/2013
This App basically ruined my Black Friday sales. It was crashing majority of the day. Sales either didn't start or while they were updating the app DURING BLACK FRIDAY one on my sales returned back to regular price . What makes it all even worse is there is no way to actually "speak" with someone when such major issues arise. I will try again for cyber Monday. If there was a way to get a refund I'd be the first to ask for my money . Very disappointed

My children's boutique

First time using app is today, did brilliant job in our sale but now the app has gone down and can't take the sale off our site, please fix the app asap! :)

Sneaker Tees : Sneaker Threads

PLEASE FIX THE APP. GREAT APP. IM 100% SATISFIED, BUT NOW ADMIN ACCESS TO APP IS DOWN MID WAY THROUGH BLACK FRIDAY. :( PLEASE FIX IT!