Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Beaner and Boo

The answer to all my problems! Finally! Loving this app so far... customizing discounts and automating the sale process have been a constant struggle until now!

Beautiful Black Hair Canada

I'm in love with this app. It has saved me hours of changing and uploading prices. A definite good investment.

Le Caniche Noir

The app does exactly what it says it will do and it WORKS!. You can add and remove products on sale with the click of a button and the app will take care of all the work.

And the SUPPORT IS AMAZING. We had a little glitch and SHAPPIFY fixed it for us for FREE.

Amazing company amazing app. Do not hesitate to purchase.

annkullberg.com

The support with Shappify is so ridiculously good that after the last bit of exchanges, (wherein Jay created and sent me my own personal little video tutorial using my website!) that I actually asked him to marry me!!!

Freakishly good customer service, and it's a cool, easy to use app, too!

Cutieshey

Just started using it. Very straight forward and easy to manage

[KIT]BOX

Great support from Shappify, Nico helped me with my set up straight away. Would definitely recommend to other Shopify users.
Looking forward to using it in conjunction with the Upsell app to increase Average Order Value

Stone Buddhist Statues

Such a great app! The sale clock creates such a sense of urgency for the buyer. I love how professional it looks, too. Thank you for the useful app!

Warm 'n Fuzzy

Product Discount is easy to use, with lots of great options. I liked that it does not have a monthly fee like most of the other apps out there, and the customer support is good. I am about to try out Product Upsell to get the most out of this app.

Maschino's Online Store

Works beautifully. Currently running a sale on over 1200 products - what a time saver this program is. Love the countdown timer too.

BriteEcoLite

Product Discount is an excellent app and I use it all the time. While selecting products for applying a discount can be a little slow, the super convenient scheduler means that I can setup the discounts anytime and have them go live when I want. The "Sale" icons are ideal and easily integrated into my product pages. Highly recommended.