Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Miss Mary Mac

This app can now quickly add a sale or multiple sales to my shopify store, where as before it was a time consuming task.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy the app is quick and time efficient! Thanks for choosing Bold.

Déco Luminaire

I had some difficulty with the settings for my first discount group. I asked for help from technical support and Rajni helped me in a very efficient and friendly manner. Thank you Rajni :)

July 9, 2021

Appreciate the review. Happy to hear our team was quick to help you find a resolution. Kudos have been passed along to Rajni. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Jed North

Very fast and customized support. Got in contact with a developer in minutes and he resolved our problems within the hour. Shoutout to Harpreet.

June 18, 2021

Thank you for the review. Kudos have been passed along to Harpreet.

True North Shop

We are starting to explore more sales options for our customers. When we first installed we had a few issues with discounts showing but customer support helped was excellent and fixed the problem in no time.

April 5, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are happy that our support team was able to help you fixed the problem you were having. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Bambū Werx

Super happy with Bold Discounts (The Sale App). I've been using it for ~ 5 months now and couldn't be happier, both with the product itself and BOLD's customer service team (Hapreet rocks!!).

March 22, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are happy that everything is up and running on your store! Thank you for choosing Bold.

TheDesignerKlozet

Great app easy to use and understand................................................................

February 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you like the app! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Minga EU

nice, helpfull.......................................................................................

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help!

Lavaa

Harpreet helped me fix the issue with strikethroughs not showing up on my original prices during a sale. Very helpful and fast!

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are just so happy that Harpreet was there to help you fix the issue you were having. We are always here to help.

The Glass Underground

I just had an issue with sale banners that were still showing up after the sale was over. I started a chat and within 5 minutes, the problem was fixed with advice for the future! Wonderful!!!!

February 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. It makes us happy that we were able to help you and that your issues were resolved quickly! We are always there to help when you need us.

A Sumptuous Boutique

I used this app to discount every item for my store right now before Christmas. It was a bit easier than I'd expected since I'm not very tech savvy and was worried I wouldn't know how to do things. I'm pleased so far with the app. I find it very helpful and speedy!

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so thrilled to hear that you find the app quick and easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96