Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

The Holiday Shoppe

I used the app last year and had some issues that were finally resolved. This year, Irfan helped me instal the app. He was professional, polite, tech- savvy and very helpful. I hope everything will work smoothly when it starts tomorrow. Thanks so much for all your help Irfan!!!

January 3, 2022

We are so glad to hear that Irfan was able to give you the support you needed. We are always happy to help! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!

sellmystuffcanadamontreal

Ticket #1118678 resolved quickly and friendly. I like the app a lot, though wish there were more payment options. I barely use it and so $20/month is a little steep.

rugpublic

A robust app with good functionality; has some quirks in usability that you need to be careful for, and might be little expensive for some - but probably one of the better options in a sea of discount apps. What it lacks, it makes up for with TOP NOTCH customer support. shout out to Challi in customer service!

Maté Factor

I am a new user, and I do not have much experience using e-commerce apps. I am just beginning to learn how to tap into the functionality and power of the Shopify system. As such, I was able to use Bold Discounts with relative ease. The app did it's job, and I look forward to learning how to use it to its full potential. Ross

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Wishing you all the best with using Bold Discounts in the future!

Noli-Fashion

I like it so far. I would love the ability to change the colors to match my brand. That should be available in the next update.

Mi Guagua

okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok

letsdressup.com.au

Looks easy to use so far, ive only just installed its so see how we go! hopefully brings lots of sales to black friday sale

La Fiorentina

We were in need of multiple discount codes available at the same time with a sitewide discount happening at the same time. This worked perfectly for it. Very happy with the end results. UI could use some work, but overall I recommend it.

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback and recommendation. Very happy to hear that the sitewide discounts worked well for you!

WEAT EU

We installed this app for Black Friday and had some issues with it due to our Theme. Challi was amazing and provided super quick and immediate support and found the trouble that the theme was causing super quickly. Thank you so much!

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. So glad that Challi was able to provide you with quick support. Wishing you a successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Creativity School

It's straight forward and simple. I like it. It was easy to use and applied well to our store. I will recommend to others.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you like the app and we are so glad that set up went seamlessly. Looks great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10