Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

VividEditions

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Great little app. We've been using it for a few years now and it works great for our needs. We recently updated our store theme and had some issues with the code not transferring over and customer support was extremely quick in responding to my inquiry and getting everything back up and working as it should. Thank you guys!

Zebra Pen

The app works very well and does what we need to do. Creates a Sales tag and countdown timer and more importantly we can choose which products we want/don't want on sale. The version here is Version 1 which worked for us but we wanted some of the features in Version 2. We requested for Version 2 to be installed and they helped us every step of the way. The Bold Support team helped us install the app on our 3rd party theme and did an excellent job. Support was quick and addressed all of our concerns.

March 7, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to hear our support team was able to help you achieve the solution which works best for your store! We are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Babys Passion

Time spent using app About 2 months

Useful, Phenomenal App. I can use this to skyrocket my sales by offering discounts. Irfan from Bold Discounts Customer Service is excellent in his help to setup the app and troubleshoot any future issues that arise. I appreciate Irfan. It would be amazing if the Duplicate Product costs changed automatically with the Original Product price change. Currently I have to turn off the Discount and Turn it back on, then go into the Bold Upsell app to manually reconfigure all the Upsell offers again. The duplicate product price automatically changing would be better than this manual method.

January 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind review and helpful feedback! We are so glad that you are enjoying the app and that Irfan was there to support you. We are looking forward to seeing your sales skyrocket too! Thanks so much for choosing Bold!

Murphys Shoes

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Super customer service from Chandan, solved my problem really quickly and came back to me when she said she would too...thank you!

December 20, 2021

Thank so much for your review! We are glad that Chandan was able to help you so quickly. We are always happy to help! Thanks for choosing Bold!

OUT OF STOCK

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 7 years

The support Daniel and Jeff, are helpful and everything is sorted out swiftly. Strongly recommended.

December 20, 2021

Thanks for the kind review! We are so glad that Daniel and Jeff were able to help you quickly. Thanks for choosing Bold!

What a Crock Meals to Go LLC

Time spent using app About 4 years

Easy to use app that we've used for years. Not a ton of frills, but it quite simply works when you need it to. The support team is quick to help, accurate with their work, and a dream to work with. Harpreet and Rajni in particular were exemplary. Highly recommended service.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're glad Harpreet and Rajni were there to assist you. Thanks for the recommendation!!

QiLifeStore.com

Awesome app. needed to upgrade to version 2 so i could disable stackable discount codes. But so far so good, reliable and bug proof.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the review. Thank you for choosing Bold, we look forward to working with you!

Miss Mary Mac

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app can now quickly add a sale or multiple sales to my shopify store, where as before it was a time consuming task.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy the app is quick and time efficient! Thanks for choosing Bold.

Déco Luminaire

I had some difficulty with the settings for my first discount group. I asked for help from technical support and Rajni helped me in a very efficient and friendly manner. Thank you Rajni :)

July 9, 2021

Appreciate the review. Happy to hear our team was quick to help you find a resolution. Kudos have been passed along to Rajni. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Jed North

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very fast and customized support. Got in contact with a developer in minutes and he resolved our problems within the hour. Shoutout to Harpreet.

June 18, 2021

Thank you for the review. Kudos have been passed along to Harpreet.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96