Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Olson's Tack Shop

let's just say we haven't gotten started off on the right foot with bold apps. i read all the reviews, spent hours setting up my BFCM sale, got excited for it to launch, then the day of I woke up to dozens of emails and DMs from frustrated customers saying the discount disappeared when they go to the cart. 8 hours later of being on and off with customer support a solution was found...by me! the slide out cart app we had seemed to be causing the problem, i deleted it and went on my way as it seemed everything was working fine. went to bed exhausted, then woke up to our drop down menu not working and the bold discount app applying 20% off of everything (including brands that are never allowed to go on sale), now my thanksgiving day is being spent (again) being consumed with trying to get this resolved. frustrating to say the least, i don't have a happy experience with bold 11.28.20 UPDATE
So if one of your experts reach out it wasn't to me as I haven't received any requests from anyone at BOLD. I would be interested in speaking with them.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you have been experiencing and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Broken Promises Co

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FCK? I HAD MY ENTIRE BLACK FRIDAY SALE SET UP WITH THIS APP FOR THREE SHOPIFY STORES. IT TOOK ME THE PAST 2 WEEKS TO SET UP MY SALES PERFECTLY AND DISCOUNT ALL OF MY ITEMS. TELL ME WHY, TWO DAYS BEFORE BLACK FRIDAY THEY CHANGE THE ENTIRE APP??? NOW THE ORIGINAL PRICE DOESN'T SHOW? ALL OF MY DISCOUNTS I CREATED ARE GONE? I NEED TO START OVER, TWO DAYS BEFORE THE SALE?????? ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

Sunshine And Pixels

I Had super high hopes for this app but upon installing their "One click install" option, it glitched. my storefront on would sync half of the products. I put in a ticket and am now at the end of my trial and STILL have NO RESOLUTION. I've followed up multiple times and all I keep getting is we'll update the ticket and have someone get back to you... in the meantime, I have an app that I'm testing and it isn't working correctly which is costing me sales. I can see the potential in the app but the customer service does not make it worth it. if you are going through a sale and the app glitches, don't expect speedy resolutions.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

pinkypromiseaccs

worst app ever. It has stucked and now i have in my shop double discounts on my products. i don't recommend it.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Vitta Gold

The app bugged my Currency Converter App, 4 hours before our Worldwide Black Friday Campaign. Not live support at this moment. They didn't inform that the app is not compatible to this kind of app, and it is really ruining the most important day of the year for our business. I'll update my review if they solve my problem within the next few hours.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing with the compatibility with your other app and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Ultratone Guitars Fretted

When I set it up, it made the collection list look so bad. The text blurred all over the page. Ugh. Uninstalled.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing with the installation and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Green Mango

It's a shame that I have to give one star, this is officially the worst app I encountered in the shopify app store. Since I installed this app my product lists are just ruined. 1% of the time the app does what it should do and that's showing a discount. The other times it either doesn't show any discount, it shows a strange discount (27€ from 27€) , shows 2 prices without even striping the orginal price and now 70% of the time my products show in a 4/3/2/1 structure instead of the normal 4 products per row. The countdown is the only thing that works but has an ugly design in my opinion, weak. i can't imagine anyone paying 20 dollar a month for this. If you want to ruin your black friday sale be sure to instal this app I would like to have my normal theme back since my layour is f*cked now, or at least an option to disintegrate everything of this app on my site

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing with the installation and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! One of our experts has reached out and fixed up the layout and discounting issues you were experiencing.

blk-ed

App cost me money, it wouldn't allow customers to get the discounted price, spent so much on ads to push out pre-black Friday sale and made no sales because checkout wouldn't discount in the checkout, I'm annoyed

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear that you were experiencing some technical difficulties with the app. We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Body In Motion Muscle Therapy & Supplements

extremely slow or unresponsive to questions. would not recommend. as in previous reviews we are having trouble with install and the discount does not display on the screen or in cart.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, and our Tier 2 support team is actively working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

Zocalo Foods

I've tried to like Bold Apps, I really have. And I'm not one to write a poor review without first trying to make an attempt to contact them numerous time. But there support has been completely non-existent. I've tried an app over a year ago and when I wrote to them just about a general inquiry, I never received a reply and since then found another app with much better response times. Last week I decided to give bold discounts a try and requested installation. It's been a week and once again I have tried contacting them and nothing. Supposed to have a 14 day trial, but cannot even use the app and now I'm down to 8 days left and still no way for the app to function on my site. If they are busy, I understand. But better communication would be best as to at least let me know if they received my request.