Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Ema Jane

Overall good app, however the much much cheaper ones have so much more the pleasing Graphical UI (user interface) options, including fancy clocks that actually look like it is a deal, rather than just text. I would expect better CSS and styling options, even graphics, from such a OVER PRICED app.

When the sales justifies the cost of this app, I'll go back to the 1.99 a month apps that actually look amazing and do the exact same thing this does. This is a rip off compared to the others out there.

Q See

Very Helpful and Quick with installation but the Product didn't offer us what we needed.

Thevapespot

Took a while to get it to work, unfortunately, not for us.

American Retro

Good app, but be careful of how to use it: you better use collections to group your discounts together instead of using the selector by default

Hardhead Pty Ltd - Seriously hard head protection

This is really easy to use... though I'm a little bummed that I realised AFTER purchasing that I needed an extra app (product upsell) to create BOGO style discounts.

Chuckit Dog Toys UK

Quite a good app but its drawbacks being that it's quite fiddly, can go wrong quite easily with no obvious reason and when the sh*t hits the fan Bold Apps support is nowhere to be seen for days which is incredibly frustrating. We had to uninstall most of Bold Apps stuff because they went down over Black Friday and beyond. Strangely the company took a holiday on the biggest retailing day of the year. For a business supporting e-commerce we found that unacceptable and once ALL of the apps stopped working coupled together with the complete lack of support we had to remove their apps. Very disappointing when they had such a promising set of apps.

Vi-Life Gear

This App is a lot better than having to go in manually and add discount codes, Now having to go get Product Upsell to add so we can do BOGO offers.

2 Next