Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Therapysocks

Been using for a few months now. Set is fine and support of some issues has been Very Good.

Honestly, by itself, this Product Discount app has not proven itself to us yet.

However, working in Tandem with the Product Upsell app, we have been getting good results :)

Naild Ink

If you are using the App on it's own and you're using no other apps in your store then it is great and does what it's supposed to. Bold's customer support is also great, so from that point of view I can definitely recommend them.

However, if you're using other apps, their apps constantly interfere with those and don't work properly. In this specific case I am using another app for wholesale pricing. I constantly list new products in my online store, but if you duplicate a product that is on sale in order to list a new one, the Bold app causes havoc in the shopping cart showing a completely wrong total, even when no items that are on sale are in the shopping cart. This has resulted in customers overpaying their orders. It's rather embarrassing!
I had another app conflict with Bold's Wholesale app before I gave up and installed the other one (which works perfectly with no bugs), where the interference of it with another app lead to negative stock that for some reason people were able to buy.
Unless Bold can figure out how to make apps that work 100% like my other apps, I won't be installing any more new apps from them. It's a shame.

Only Elites

1. The video tutorial is outdated.
2. Default SALE is not good.
3. Changing SALE icon in the collection is hard.
4. Setting SALE clock perfectly is a big challenge.

Bonaire Salt Shop

Hello, Yes, I am using your app for a week or so. My overall experience is not very positive. I understand the app needs some adjustments because of the different themes. The problem is, I did mot realize that when I bought it. The benefits and the pictures of the app are to good to be true. It was not easy to find out how to get the same effects like the 'simple' 'strike out, 'was/is. Fortunately, I found the 'trick' (a part of it....) before I jumped in all kind of code replacements or payments to hire one of your experts......! All together, three stars for now and no recommendation to friends, etc. I am sorry..... Best regards, Sjoerd
PS, I really like to replace my current loyalty program for yours, but not now.

Agm Worldwide

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job! However, if you have many products the app can take up to 10 hours or more to apply the discounts. Also, we have recently requested the app to be removed and it has taken over a week and multiple emails and they have yet to remove the remaining code on our site.

Update: after they saw the review they reached out and removed the code.

Ema Jane

Overall good app, however the much much cheaper ones have so much more the pleasing Graphical UI (user interface) options, including fancy clocks that actually look like it is a deal, rather than just text. I would expect better CSS and styling options, even graphics, from such a OVER PRICED app.

When the sales justifies the cost of this app, I'll go back to the 1.99 a month apps that actually look amazing and do the exact same thing this does. This is a rip off compared to the others out there.

Q See

Very Helpful and Quick with installation but the Product didn't offer us what we needed.

Thevapespot

Took a while to get it to work, unfortunately, not for us.

American Retro

Good app, but be careful of how to use it: you better use collections to group your discounts together instead of using the selector by default

Hardhead Pty Ltd - Seriously hard head protection

This is really easy to use... though I'm a little bummed that I realised AFTER purchasing that I needed an extra app (product upsell) to create BOGO style discounts.