Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Bambū Werx

Super happy with Bold Discounts (The Sale App). I've been using it for ~ 5 months now and couldn't be happier, both with the product itself and BOLD's customer service team (Hapreet rocks!!).

March 22, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are happy that everything is up and running on your store! Thank you for choosing Bold.

TheDesignerKlozet

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app easy to use and understand................................................................

February 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you like the app! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Minga EU

Location Portugal

nice, helpfull.......................................................................................

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help!

Lavaa

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Harpreet helped me fix the issue with strikethroughs not showing up on my original prices during a sale. Very helpful and fast!

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are just so happy that Harpreet was there to help you fix the issue you were having. We are always here to help.

The Glass Underground

Time spent using app About 5 years

I just had an issue with sale banners that were still showing up after the sale was over. I started a chat and within 5 minutes, the problem was fixed with advice for the future! Wonderful!!!!

February 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. It makes us happy that we were able to help you and that your issues were resolved quickly! We are always there to help when you need us.

A Sumptuous Boutique

I used this app to discount every item for my store right now before Christmas. It was a bit easier than I'd expected since I'm not very tech savvy and was worried I wouldn't know how to do things. I'm pleased so far with the app. I find it very helpful and speedy!

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so thrilled to hear that you find the app quick and easy to use.

undrgroundco

Location Australia

Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you are enjoying the app!

RoseThreads

I am not a computer genius by any stretch of the imagination, I was looking for an app to display sale prices on my product pages instead of my customers having to be surprised at checkout. I visited a few message boards and saw mention of Bold Discounts, so I paid them a visit. Installed the app, thought I made a mistake at first because nothing happened, but I reached out to tech support. Aryan got my ticket and within a couple of email exchanges he had me all set to show off my sale prices, even with a cool little sale tag on my product photos!! Yay, now my customers don't have to "math" when the shop with me, it's all done for them, no more surprises. Thank you so much Bold for providing an app to do something Shopify doesn't offer, and thank you Aryan for your help and patience with this knows-just-enough-to-be-dangerous-level computer person!

Mulco Watches

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good app and excellent service. Response time is quite fast and its staff is 100% reliable and effective

Urban Street Wear

App working fine. Had some minor doubts and Laurel was able to sort it out quickly. Highly recommended!