Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

DestYni Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I paid $99.99 for this service and the support is a joke. Doesn't work in all browsers either. Way overpriced and a big headache for me so far!!!!

Besatame

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Really disappointed. The app has several limitations: 1) It is not possible to import or export products while the sales are on. In my case it means than I cannot sync my stock. 2) Yes, there is a sales clock wich indicates the expiration time. But you only can see it when you enter in the product detalis file. The effect of the flash sale disappears. 3) Is not possible to customizace the clock. If your clients are English spoken it doesn't matter. In my case, it is a disadvantage.

You can customizace tle clock and other functions if you buy an expensive ticket, wich costs more than the application.

The app is full of misfunctions. You cannot trust on it. After a month, I wont use it never more.

billow fabrics

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Very disappointed, I have had a deleted sale stuck on many products for nearly a week. Fast but ineffective customer service.

1 3 Next