Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

UAE VAPING - Dubai Vape Store

I upgraded the app to the new version but unfortunately the discounts are not working !! I contacted the support with no response or action from their side to solve the matter as the app can't read the store currency which is different than US $ !! I'm really disappointed of how my issue is being handled and will be offloading the app next week If I don't hear or see an action from the developer .

Purfect Choice Pets Plus

Does not work well with Spocket. It slashes Spockets compared at prices rather than the price I set, so you can't actually see the discount, because the price doesn't change, and it messed up the theme of my store and now I can't fix it.

Mockingbird on Broad

I am so confused with the upgrade. I cant get the sale to tag onto the Wale page. The Discounts are not applying. I am so frustrated!

Sterling Sleep Systems

This product is one giant glitch, and does not work nearly as well as the old version. The old version was slow, but at least it changed the prices on the product in admin. This new version is a work around, i cant find half of my products in the search tool to add to each sale, and half the time it errors out, and they are charging $5 more per month for this. If i want the same function i had before, i have to upgrade to advanced which has a much higher monthly fee. i really want the old version back. DO NOT BUY THIS APP!!!

BW Tribal

We already paid a yearly fee of $99 in May, now asking me to pay $20/ month on top? Ridiculous! Would like refund please!

Rozyana

Remove your code from my theme ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greer Merchandise

Updated November 26.2020: Your app just messed up our store so bad. I had to uninstall it and go back to manually discounting everything during Black Friday. Buy Buttons and Quantity boxes won't show up on any iOS devices, which is over 80% of our traffic. It works fine with Android devices. PLEASE do not offer this product until it is properly fixed. I should have known not to have you guys install this when the installer was broken and didn't work in the first place. Theme being used is Mobilia by Out of the Sandbox which is used by a great deal of sites. Previous Review:
I am glad that I did a test item instead of relying on this to work next week for Black Friday. The installer did not work but there was no way of knowing that it didn't work, because no errors were given. I chatted with support and they did say that they could manually install it for me but could not tell me if the process would take hours, days, or weeks when I asked. I was told that recently it was weeks but that they had hired more people so it might be less.

Go Dive Tasmania

Terrible customer service. After deleting the app per their instructions it had still left code on my website. It has now change the way my products display and left some products that never had discounts with multiple prices. I have sent 2 emails, I have also had Shopify help contact them with no reply! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

Every Body

I do dropshipping since 2 years. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS APP ! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT WORKING AT ALL AND IT HAS MESSED MY STORE UP ! NOT HAPPY WITH THIS AT ALL !!!!

Handy Quirks

Somehow it bugged out all the prices in my store. It took my old prices and didn't save the new ones. Please be careful when using this app.

December 5, 2019

Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear you ran into a pricing issue on your store - we're not entirely sure what happened, but one of our specialists, Eric, is going to call you shortly to speak with you about this.

If we're unable to reach you, please send us an email with the best time to reach you so we can work with you to get everything resolved!